Shannon Sharpe pulled out a black and Mild on Undisputed :Russ:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Its not that cheap where I'm at in PA.

Have any of you guys ever smoked a Black & Blue? I can't find them anywhere and they were like Blacks but way stronger.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I only fukks with the wood tip jazz flavor. But since they upped the price from 75 cents to $1.30 they can have them shyts..plus the new ones too strong. If I have to pay that much ill just get some Al Capones

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Its not that cheap where I'm at in PA.

Have any of you guys ever smoked a Black & Blue? I can't find them anywhere and they were like Blacks but way stronger.

Never heard of black and blue. I had the blues flavor of black and milds. Probably not the same.

What part of PA u in?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Never heard of black and blue. I had the blues flavor of black and milds. Probably not the same.

What part of PA u in?

I'm in Harrisburg

Black & Blue?!

:mjlol:

I know the name sound wild but it came in two different flavors. Gold and Platinum. Back then I'd smoke the original Blacks with no effect anymore, but I had one puff of the Black and Blue and I was coughing like I was some good weed.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I'm in Harrisburg

I know the name sound wild but it came in two different flavors. Gold and Platinum. Back then I'd smoke the original Blacks with no effect anymore, but I had one puff of the Black and Blue and I was coughing like I was some good weed.

:ohhh:

Is it made by Middleton? Or is it a knock off brand?