Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ehh, Club Shay Shay is popping on Youtube. Doesnt matter who he partners with as long as he can continue uploading the eps to the youtube channel that's already got the subs.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Not going to lie, I thought a “bigger” move was on the horizon :patrice:

I’m sure he did the numbers so as long as it works for him
A few media pundits who went to Youtube to showcase their content states that they have more freedom and opportunity for $$$ than working with a major network. You have to remember that Disney/Fox have shareholders to report to along with a budget, therefore have to be strict on what you can say plus whatever narrative that they want to put out there. Now, Shannon can talk about the stuff that he really wants to w/o having to worry about what FS1 is going to say. Colin is more straightforward and open on Volume since it his platform and now Sharpe can do that too.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically ESPN traded Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman for Shannon Sharpe :myman:

I still don't think the First Take gig was the best move for Shannon. He should've gone somewhere where he was top dog. Also, him and Stephen A both hate the Cowboys. So how is that going to work?

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I still don't think the First Take gig was the best move for Shannon. He should've gone somewhere where he was top dog. Also, him and Stephen A both hate the Cowboys. So how is that going to work?

Both of them shytting on the biggest brand in sports could be entertaining, but not sure about how it would be the best thing to do monetarily for ESPN and the NFL.