Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
ESPN and there politics messed up. Rachel Nichols was so natural on undisputed today talking about James Harden.

She's just waaaay more talented and better the Malika Andrews.
These annoying ass nikkas gonna hit you with the :mjpls: but you are 100% correct

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It may have already been said. But Skip is very similiar to Joe Budden in understanding how to put talent together. Obviously I'm not talking podcasting because Skip sucks. But Keshawn is like a calm Shannon (he wasn't always theatical). He just needs Sherman to say shocking takes. And Irvin yo bring the theatrics. It's similiar to Joe Budden and Flip. And Rachel will be Skips Melyssa Ford

Red Money

All Star
Daps
ESPN and there politics messed up. Rachel Nichols was so natural on undisputed today talking about James Harden.

She's just waaaay more talented and better the Malika Andrews.

Rachel is more experienced. Rachel old enough to have graduate college and still be be Malika mom. 21 years age gap and Rachel started her sports journalism career early 20s as well.

Not a fair comparison. At age 30 Rachel was a sideline reporter. Malika Had a show mid-late 20s which you could say is a better situation depending on pay.

When Malika is 49 in 21years....tell me how natural she is at that point in time...:lolbron:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rachel is more experienced. Rachel old enough to have graduate college and still be be Malika mom. 21 years age gap and Rachel started her sports journalism career early 20s as well.

Not a fair comparison. At age 30 Rachel was a sideline reporter. Malika Had a show mid-late 20s which you could say is a better situation depending on pay.

When Malika is 49 in 21years....tell me how natural she is at that point in time...:lolbron:
You’re making a hell of a leap to assume Malika is gonna be around that long.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
It may have already been said. But Skip is very similiar to Joe Budden in understanding how to put talent together. Obviously I'm not talking podcasting because Skip sucks. But Keshawn is like a calm Shannon (he wasn't always theatical). He just needs Sherman to say shocking takes. And Irvin yo bring the theatrics. It's similiar to Joe Budden and Flip. And Rachel will be Skips Melyssa Ford
NYGGA don't ever put Melyssa Ford and that ugly cac tramp in the same sentence ever again.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps

Yea so basically ESPN got up in arms cuz of social media and fired her replacing Rachel with someone not ready.

It was a cheap diversity hire

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas and the romanticism with Rachel Nichols 😒. Derrick Rose went for 50 and she started bringing up the rape civil suit the next day, both her and Malika can get tossed to the side. She was also a big factor in making ESPN's NBA coverage TMZish.
Right. If these dudes don't get all the way TF outta here with this bullshyt :russ:

This ain't an "either or" situation. fukk both of them.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Meanwhile...:mjlol:

HgPByJR.png
I haven't watched First Take in a minute. Where's SAS's co-host at? He got rid of Max for this :why: