Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I like these small lil one on one conversations they do from time to time. That was a cool story Keyshawn dropped about meeting Tupac at the House Of Blues.

This new format is fresh, I like it.

Yeah. Same ol’ topics aside, it’s got that same relaxed vibe that early Undisputed had.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
That's why I don't understand why skip can't get his YouTube/Podcast Poppin. His energy is overall low and he reading notes....but on live TV with debate shows he comes alive.
I think he needs interaction. He could do a podcast but he needs to be interviewing people long format like joe rogan.
I think he would shine there, but he isn't a radio type, that isn't his skillset

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I think he needs interaction. He could do a podcast but he needs to be interviewing people long format like joe rogan.
I think he would shine there, but he isn't a radio type, that isn't his skillset

yeah Skip isn't a interesting guy, he's just a writer at the end of the day. He's good a highlighting people who are interesting