Shams: Kyle Kuzma could command $20M-$25M per year contract; Update: Stays in DC for 4 years $90M

Would you give Kuzma a 4 year deal between $80M-$100M??

• Total voters

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He’s a better perimter shooter than Kuzma. Kuzma is a better slasher and facilitator. You can run the offense through Kuzma

By timeline and actualization as a pro kuz is way better than Bridges.

You and @FAH1223
Are completely cap'n and I know you ain't got no league pass.
plus neither one of you give much hornets commentary cause you not in the market from your commentary in general.

Kuz is dope.

Plus I know neither of you have any grit because kuz is from flint.

Show some damn spect for the flint stone.

nikkaz gon mention bridges. Bridges never once as soon as he hit a major drawing arena with a major drawing nba market all time star never from day one. Killed like kuz. Kuz only got shyt on because of the Bron stans hating cause he was not trade bait and actually earned his way to be untradeable at the time before Bron.

Show some spect.

Wish many more nba ball players would have the wind beneath their wings like kuz as a rook. To be on bitness.
as soon as his rookie year starts. Y'all nikkaz talkin about other nikkaz who had to get comfortable. Kuz from flint went to LA with no pr around him and did his Cedric ceballos comparison style best While being three inches taller no less. Only people hating is non hoop afionado's. Who do not realize what kuz did. Is not normal.

Show that man his props.

Lol at chandler parsons ol hating swindler shiester ass trying to speak on kuz.
We could wish you produce like kuz parson after you got paid. When kuz played before he got paid as soon as the first tip as a pro.

The kuz hate is cap.

Stop that bullshyt.

Art Barr

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think hes still probably a viable sign and trade option to get a longer term deal on a team that doesnt have the cap space to sign him outright but look at him as an upgrade over a current starter at forward. worst case scenario he should still be able to get a 1 year deal at the salary he wants with this new cba incentivizing teams to hit 90% of the cap.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The free agency money might dry up for Kuzma
Bout to wind up back in DC at the same number he just declined. :lolbron:

I wonder if him and his agent were pressing Sacramento for $25+ and they said fine and just re-signed Barnes instead.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The free agency money might dry up for Kuzma
Lets see how it plays out but I thought he was setting himself for a downfall the way he was beefing with Dindwiddie. He had a couple of 'brinks truck' statements shytting on Dinwiddie.

Kuzma was putting out that Isiaiah Thomas/Schroder energy :hubie:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is Kuzma more valuable than Vucevic? (who just got 20M per)
:jbhmm:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Bout to wind up back in DC at the same number he just declined. :lolbron:

I wonder if him and his agent were pressing Sacramento for $25+ and they said fine and just re-signed Barnes instead.

I think they probably were :mjlol:

And sign and trades are complicated.

This’ll be very interesting if the Rockets sign Van Vleet and Brooks. Kuz’s camp probably leaked Houston as an option.

The Pistons are rumored to try and give Cam Johnson a $100M offer sheet. The Nets will probably match but that ties cap space from Detroit.

San Antonio is looking at PGs and Cs to help Wembanyama.

Sacramento just re-signed Barnes for 3 years $54M.

Indiana is rumored to be going after Max Strus at 3 years $48M. They’re also rumored to be going after Bruce Brown.

Is Kuzma more valuable than Vucevic? (who just got 20M per)
:jbhmm:

Kuzma’s only advantages are that he’s younger and he plays that hybrid wing/forward position.

Vucevic is still a way better player.

Read this

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Kyle Kuzma is searching for well above the mid-level exception, sources said, and it’s unclear where the scoring forward can command that type of money if Houston and Indiana use their cap space elsewhere. Utah was supposed to be a real landing spot for Kuzma before the Jazz acquired John Collins from the Atlanta Hawks, which has led league figures to pinpoint Kuzma re-signing with the Wizards after rumblings about interest from Sacramento. - Jake Fisher

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In the eyes of GMs yes
Kuzma in theory is a 3&D wing/stretch 4 hybrid even if he's not necessarily great at either while Vuc is a center that's not dominant which has less value by the minute in the NBA.
Donovan isn't using Vuc to his best abilities. He's a good passer, bigs that can facilitate offense are valuable when used correctly..I get what you're saying tho