Shams: Kyle Kuzma could command $20M-$25M per year contract; Update: Stays in DC for 4 years $90M

Would you give Kuzma a 4 year deal between $80M-$100M??

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I only look at this as Winger and Dawkins getting more salary to trade. Wiz will be $40M under the cap next summer anyway.

Congrats to Kyle, happy for him.

But seeing him and Poole fight for shots is going to be hilarious. And the ineffiency :scust:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
This Wizard's front office is one of the worst in the league. I wonder if yall dudes still gonna put on the cape for them.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kuz gonna run it the fukk up next season, no Beal or Porzingis to share the ball with, man listen :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This Wizard's front office is one of the worst in the league. I wonder if yall dudes still gonna put on the cape for them.
Its a new front office. Michael Winger and Will Dawkins.

They just got to DC a month ago. This is a move to keep salary for trades and retain Kuzma for now to flip later. I'm confident in that.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Its a new front office. Michael Winger and Will Dawkins.

They just got to DC a month ago. This is a move to keep salary for trades and retain Kuzma for now to flip later. I'm confident in that.
I know it's new. I haven't liked one move they have made. 3 years from now you'll be calling for their heads.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

I only look at this as Winger and Dawkins getting more salary to trade. Wiz will be $40M under the cap next summer anyway.

Congrats to Kyle, happy for him.

But seeing him and Poole fight for shots is going to be hilarious. And the ineffiency :scust:

I'm here for it :youngsabo: at some point in my mind i thought they might resign him and he and jordan poole no defense but hoeing people on offense would be funny. Plus I dont think both deni and coulibaly are ready. Jordan Poole, Kispert, Kuz and whoever... I wasn't mad at Kuz last year. He and Poole some gray area players. Never know what they'll do. But they will get up shots. I'm not mad. We needed to reach the threshold and now we have him in house so teams will need to trade for him.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

they have a track record of being good in other places. If anything fan impatience fukks up the flow of how things should be done and they doing shyt without caring what the general public think cause the general public isn't having the conversations they are having or know what they know.