Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Hey guys

Just wanted to let you know that I'm really happy that your season is already over and it clearly upsets you. Really hoping we can get to 30 years of futility 🙂. Only a couple years away 🤞

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:jbhmm:

Romo played with Dez...TO...Witten...

TO and Witten are HOF...Dez would have been had he not come back early from that leg fractured. That injury and coming back to early from it robbed him of damn near everything physically.

Who is the comparable talent Dak played with :jbhmm:

Aint no tight end we had since Witten touching Witten. Is Amari better than Dez? That's an emphatic no from me. It would be insulting to TO to compare Amari to him.

Zeke better than Spray Tan ?:jbhmm:It seems like this should be an automatic yes but Spray Tan had 3 years were he averaged over 5 yards a carry and Zeke has had one. Zeke also hasn't had an 1800 yard season like Spray Tan did. But Spray Tan never had to run behind trash like Biasdaz, Conner, Chaz Green, and Steele. And Spray Tan played in an offense where he had two HOF level talents in Dez and Witten pretty much keeping secondary's on they heels all game. Witten was also one of the greatest blocking tight ends ever. We used to just let Witten straight up block defensive ends by himself. Schulz is a terrible blocker. Jarwin was never on the field long enough to block :mjlol:

This is closer than I thought :jbhmm:. Dez was done physically Dak first year here and Amari isn't on the same planet as a TO or Witten. I can't call it :jbhmm:
Dak would turn prime TO into Kevin Ogletree. His play the last 10+ games has been worse than anything I have ever seen from Romo. With the exception of a handful of games against teams that were tanking, this man has not been able to stop the bleeding since the Fangio exposure.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
In the last 2 games, Dak has mustered 3 points in the first 3 quarters.

But all his stans want to do is talk about Zeke or the defense or Kellen or McCarthy.

Breh is Tim Tebow status to me.
He’s not praying for a speedy recovery from his injury. He’s praying for more divisional opponent matchups.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This deer in the headlights look has been the story of the last two seasons for Dak. Dude is shot.

c08495d4-1809-43b1-a320-c2a687c3ea29-large16x9_AP19333026166800.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn seems like nobody really likes Tolbert. I don't really see anything but I'll give him until next year
That’s what happens when your qb is Dak and your owners is The Jones.

No other team depends this highly on rookies and bargain bin players but moreso the rookies. These fools really be expecting 4th, 5th, and 6th rounders to be heavy contributors and rotational guys as soon as the sign the ink on the contracts.

The learning curve for these guys are lower than the rest of the league and they’re expected to be solid mid level pros week 1. Gholston didn’t even dominate on the edge and they already moved him to the 3 technique DT. Shyt ain’t right.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Gameday :francis:

-Some of us will be rooting for a loss for draft purposes, which is cool

-Some of us will be rooting for a win because its impossible for the opposite, which is cool

-Some of yall will be rooting for a loss, strictly because they dont want Dak to look bad :scust:

Dont be part of that last group :unimpressed:
Like Dak needs any help with that… :mjlol: