Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I been away from the Coli too much this season. @BlueHeffner stanning for Dak now? :skip: Or is this some reverse psychology shyt.

On behalf of the Dak Stanley’s of America we accept any and everyone
To me this has been Dak’s most impressive season outside of 16

I know that sounds :mjtf: but hear me out

McCarthy, yes the same guy that this fanbase says does nothing, has coached him to be more aggressive and make tight window throws and to feed his #1 WR.

I hated that whole spread the ball around bullshyt that he was known for because it hinders your receivers from getting into any type of rhythm.

Hes attempting throws that the elites do all the time.

Look at the TD he threw to Gallup on Monday. Thats not a throw he dared to make almost ever.

His next step needs to be, to be able to make those risky throws and not get picked off as much

With that said, bless my heart :pachaha:

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

McCarthy, yes the same guy that this fanbase says does nothing, has coached him to be more aggressive and make tight window throws and to feed his #1 WR.

I hated that whole spread the ball around bullshyt that he was known for because it hinders your receivers from getting into any type of rhythm.

Look at the TD he threw to Gallup on Monday. Thats not a throw he dared to make almost ever.

His next step needs to be, to be able to make those risky throws and not get picked off as much

dak.png

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Bless ya heart

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Accord to Cowboys Insider, Bobby Belt, Mike McCarthy leaned into that 49ers loss last year. He brought it up in minicamp, preseason, team meetings, etc. Players are apparently sick of all the questions about it too. We will be on demon time this week.