Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defense gotta show up tho. Purdy was too comfortable against Seattle. Those highlights was pissin me off.
This is Dak’s moment. Hes the best QB left in the Conference. Man’s been getting disrespected these last few weeks.

Danny Dimes and Brock Purdy ranked higher than him?

:mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
MG6H0s6.gif
If that aint your typical fat boy dance :russ:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
^^ I hate that we lost the 94 championship game but that intro was fire from Pat.

"in two weeks the super bowl will be played, after that the pro bowl. Today we'll play both" - when people know the NFC title game in 92, 93, and 94 was the real super bowl.

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
49er fans puffing they chest like they ain’t beat a team shouldn’t even be in the playoffs with that wackass 7th seed spot :mjlol:

Brock purdy will get exposed I guarantee it, that mf ain’t go do all that running around throwing shytty passes with our d-line. The ONLY thing I’m worried about is our run defense against cmc, deebo and mitchell

Also that nikka trevon better stop being a soft bytch and actually come on to the field with some gahdamn pride:scust: