Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Daps
best believe i went full cowboy at work today.

people were deeply sighing by the mere whiff of my cologne, cuz they knew i was bout to enter the room.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Diggs didn't give up anything crazy though. Prob gave up 15 yards as the longest catch.
He was Charmin soft out there and no doubt everybody in the 49ers building is salivating at seeing his pillowy soft, timid, scary, fragile ass out there on Sunday.

He went full Ben Simmons yesterday. Out there looking like a football influencer.

Diggs always been one of my favorite players on the team, but that was just disgusting :scust:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
He was Charmin soft out there and no doubt everybody in the 49ers building is salivating at seeing his pillowy soft, timid, scary, fragile ass out there on Sunday.

He went full Ben Simmons yesterday. Out there looking like a football influencer.

Diggs always been one of my favorite players on the team, but that was just disgusting :scust:
He pissed me off yesterday. I usually save my harsher criticism of players for CZ since there are too many trolls monitoring this thread but his play in the run game was despicable

This should be a routine breakdown + open field tackle
FC1-C70-AC-64-D1-436-C-91-CB-DF98-EBF035-FD.jpg

He got the breakdown right, then spins himself out of the play to avoid having to make a tackle :beli:
23-B96-D68-B578-43-AC-9-A8-A-39-D8-D1-FBF160.jpg

There were a few other clips I cut up too but somebody needs to get on his ass

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He pissed me off yesterday. I usually save my harsher criticism of players for CZ since there are too many trolls monitoring this thread but his play in the run game was despicable

He got the breakdown right, then spins himself out of the play to avoid having to make a tackle :beli:
This was the one that pissed me off the most. Had me cursing at my TV.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

There were a few other clips I cut up too but somebody needs to get on his ass
It’s wild. This same type of play at the end of the Bengals game when Burrow hit Chase with a quick pass. Diggs aggressively closed the space and made a great tackle. Sealed the game for us.

And then he puts forth this garbage effort? In the playoffs?

Beyond baffling. I’m not aware of any lingering injury with him. And this seems like an odd time to start thinking about your second contract… Every DB on our roster is dying on a weekly basis except you, you were All Pro last year, you get picks, and you’re that paranoid that Jerry and Stephen won’t cave and overpay you?

Something’s not adding up.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s wild. This same type of play at the end of the Bengals game when Burrow hit Chase with a quick pass. Diggs aggressively closed the space and made a great tackle. Sealed the game for us.

And then he puts forth this garbage effort? In the playoffs?

Beyond baffling. I’m not aware of any lingering injury with him. And this seems like an odd time to start thinking about your second contract… Every DB on our roster is dying on a weekly basis except you, you were All Pro last year, you get picks, and you’re that paranoid that Jerry and Stephen won’t cave and overpay you?

Something’s not adding up.
Maybe Lewis and Brown situation got him worried, both most likely won’t be returning after their injury