Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm happy we have back to back seasons in the playoffs, and back to back seasons of double digit wins for the first time in forever. We need playoff wins, but overall we are actually starting to trend in the right direction. :manny:
Hate to say it but that is a win and a success in Jerry eyes.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Hate to say it but that is a win and a success in Jerry eyes.
Bruh when is the last time we made the playoffs in back to back seasons and had double digit wins back to back?:ohhh:

The early 90's. :why:

That shyt is pathetic it has taken damn near THIRTY fukkING YEARS for this franchise to do some shyt again it used to do ALMOST EVERY SEASON.:scust:

We need to win in the playoffs, but I can't deny we are trending in the right direction, FINALLY.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Boxfactory so obsessed with me :hhh: obese broke white dude do something better
Please explain what your weird feminine self is talking about?

You bring me up almost every single day, and I never care what you're talking about

You may need some sort of mental help

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Y’all need to stop calling cowboys players elite until the show up to perform when it matters most.

If Diggs gets burnt for td on another stop n go route in the postseason, like he did agaisnt Sf, he ain’t elite.

If parson is Ghost again in the wildcard lien agaisnt SF, he ain’t elite. If Dak has as many turnovers as tds, he’s not elite.

Not even goin waste my keys on Zeke :aicmon:
Who calling Dak elite? :heh: