Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sean Payton wants control something Jerry will never do so get him out yall head and take this first round loss to Brady
Maybe.
But I think desperation will set in if we flame out like usual.
Wouldn't be surprised if Jerry does something drastic at coach or QB because time is running out.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I’ve lost faith in McCarthy. Postgame pressed sealed it. You don’t have control if your team came in unmotivated bc of the very small chances the giants upset the eagles? Aren’t you the head coach slop?
Yeah im about done with him too, but big picture wise, it doesnt even matter

These entitled players are products of the environment Jerry has created.

You arent winning anything with Dak at QB. ANYTHING.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad weather game?
I hope Dak doesn't take 3qts to put gloves on like last time. :snoop:

Dak is trash and the only saving grace is falling on his face next week and finally the local media and/or players are done with him

And not even tryna bash him but his talent is capped out. His ceiling was just too low. He just lacks the talent along with the mental sharpness. He's slow on the uptake and the talent around him can't overcome him anymore

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

giphy.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more mad dak put up that performance in my fantasy league. I ain't trippin off that game. Atleast we know they gonna come out pissed off unlike last year when we Stat padded against Philly and was all smiles