Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Micah came running in off the sideline and was in on the play and that's cool but coaches needed to be on his ass. That kinda shyt shouldn't be happening this late into the season and can't be happening in the playoffs

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Micah came running in off the sideline and was in on the play and that's cool but coaches needed to be on his ass. That kinda shyt shouldn't be happening this late into the season and can't be happening in the playoffs
What coach can even tell Micah what to do?

He goes in when he wants he comes out when he wants :mjlol:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Yes I will kind sir to inject some much needed positivity into this thread.

I feel you on this.

While I can’t say too much for a 40 million dollar c00n, I can speak to Big Mac Mike.

Despite all his coaching blunders and and poor game management decisions, you can’t deny that he’s done somethkng that hasn’t been done since 1996 and that’s take the cowboys to two back to back playoff seasons. On top of that, one could argue were better this year than last year (12-5 last year with the opportunity to be 13-4). It sucks because it’s being overshadowed by the Eagles being 13-3.

Say what you want but he was able to keep our season in tact with a backup QB going 4-1 during those 5 games. This is with Noah Brown as the number 2 option for the first half of the season.

The Eagles are the only team in our conference that’s legit. Tampa will give us problems not Cuz they better but because it’s gonna be in their heads mentally about Brady never losing to Dallas. Once they overcome those butterflies second quarter, we shouldn’t have any issues steamrolling them.

We byke brehs :blessed: