Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Oh it’s bout to get real divisive up in here. :birdman:
Divisive over what? That we paying Brandon Jacobs with a nose ring 12 million dollars to run exactly 1 fukking yard to score ?

I can't wait to see what this offense looks like next year when we're giving half the carries to someone other than a 4th string tight end :wow:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Hurts is questionable for tomorrow. Do people still think he would have come back already if we had won the Jags game? I don't think so. He has a legitimate injury.

We really fukked up bad. We made our path in the playoffs TREMENDOUSLY harder by not running the damn ball to close out that Jags game.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hurts is questionable for tomorrow. Do people still think he would have come back already if we had won the Jags game? I don't think so. He has a legitimate injury.

We really fukked up bad. We made our path in the playoffs TREMENDOUSLY harder by not running the damn ball to close out that Jags game.
Questionable usually means he is playing.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best. Fucc what they got anyway though, but they still losing to Minny

I agree with this but in the new era of 7 playoffs teams and only 1 bye, you have to strategize

That's why the Bengals are up in arms now

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I would have wanted this team to get the 1 seed just so they could have home field. Not ever trying to see these soft ass country club brehs play in cold weather in January. Haven’t been able to do it since the Jimmy Johnson days. Coddled, anemic Forbes franchise.

But as far as matchups? fukk it. If they can’t beat Tampa, they’re the frauds most of us think they are. Dak needs to prove himself. I’d rather Tampa than Carolina or New Orleans. Let this dude earn his $40mil and Sleep Number spot. And if he can’t, he deserves to get roasted.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We aren’t the Chiefs or Bills or Bengals or 49ers. This isn’t some team that you trust to take care of business, so you’re just hoping for the easiest path.

This defense, coaching staff, and QB inspire confidence in nobody. They need to be thrown in the fire. Again. And again. And again.

If they fail, they fail :manny:
At least then we know. Not trying to beat the Panthers and the Giants and make a NFC CG just so we can have 25 more years of complacency and mediocrity. Either boss up and get it done or just crash and burn already.