Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I try to be objective. It’s well known here that I dont believe a certain player should be wearing a number. I’m not here to shade or hate. It’s enough of that in this thread with other players. But we had two critical passing situations on Sunday and neither one went to Ceedee lamb. That doesn’t happen with Irvin or Dez. That doesn’t even happen with Antonio Bryant probably.

And Ceedee has been quiet about it. No number one wr would be this quiet about this. Maybe he feels he can’t get to uptight about it because of the culture or whatever but all I got to say is that he’s not there when his team needs him the most. I’m not goin argue or debate it. Jsut pointing it out. That’s fact, not opinion.

I mean CeeDee was forced to wear that number correct?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I try to be objective. It’s well known here that I dont believe a certain player should be wearing a number. I’m not here to shade or hate. It’s enough of that in this thread with other players. But we had two critical passing situations on Sunday and neither one went to Ceedee lamb. That doesn’t happen with Irvin or Dez. That doesn’t even happen with Antonio Bryant probably.

And Ceedee has been quiet about it. No number one wr would be this quiet about this. Maybe he feels he can’t get to uptight about it because of the culture or whatever but all I got to say is that he’s not there when his team needs him the most. I’m not goin argue or debate it. Jsut pointing it out. That’s fact, not opinion.
You’re forgetting that Dak was out there throwing deep incompletions to Cedric Wilson in the 4th Quarter of the 49ers playoff game.

We won that wild game in NE last year because Cedric made a ridiculous pirouetting snag on 4th down at the end of the game.

CeeDee and Amari were both in said games.

Dak peppers his TE2 and WR3/4 with targets. It’s been this way. Our OC sends the actual threats on Go routes straight from the Dez playbook. Use your playmakers as decoys. And then focus your offensive gameplan on getting the ball to average players underneath.

Dak isn’t throwing anybody open. He generally isn’t leading guys. shyt, we’re relieved if he’s simply not sailing it or throwing it into the dirt. He is culpable here.

7th year veteran and looks like a deer in headlights with two left feet every game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drop it already nikka :why:

ghetto-no.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Twelve pressures and y’all be in here talking bout my nikka like he Tyrone Crawford or somebody cuz he don’t get a sack every fukking drive :scust: put respect on his name man :birdman:

And think about all the holding calls against him he doesn’t get called

The narrative is in Bosa favor though. 49ers are riding that wave right now and The cowboys aren’t looking great in the media eyes

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And think about all the holding calls against him he doesn’t get called

The narrative is in Bosa favor though. 49ers are riding that wave right now and The cowboys aren’t looking great in the media eyes
Cowboys at this point just need to embrace themselves as the "heel or villain " of the league.