Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Talk gibberish while stanning 100 million dollar bum.
Bum:mjtf:

Christian Okoye in a mid driff was drafted number 4 overall and now our number one priority is keeping THE OTHER running back on our team:mjtf:

Paying this dude 12 million for a slue of 1 yard touchdown runs and to jump in a bucket after Zach Martin and Terrence Steele drag him into the endzone :mjtf:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Eatman is my guy but he be having some of the WOAT takes. Him and Stanback
I like Eatman. I tend to agree with him. I think Gallup is tough but I don’t think he’s someone feigning to win.

I think there’s been some implications that Gallup and especially Washington are letting the mental aspect get to them and that’s why their recoveries are taking so long. It’s not physical.
What episode?
today’s episode

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Eatman. I tend to agree with him. I think Gallup is tough but I don’t think he’s someone feigning to win.

I think there’s been some implications that Gallup and especially Washington are letting the mental aspect get to them and that’s why their recoveries are taking so long. It’s not physical.

today’s episode
It’s definitely physical for Gallup. Washington , on the other hand, just soft

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try to be objective. It’s well known here that I dont believe a certain player should be wearing a number. I’m not here to shade or hate. It’s enough of that in this thread with other players. But we had two critical passing situations on Sunday and neither one went to Ceedee lamb. That doesn’t happen with Irvin or Dez. That doesn’t even happen with Antonio Bryant probably.

And Ceedee has been quiet about it. No number one wr would be this quiet about this. Maybe he feels he can’t get to uptight about it because of the culture or whatever but all I got to say is that he’s not there when his team needs him the most. I’m not goin argue or debate it. Jsut pointing it out. That’s fact, not opinion.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I try to be objective. It’s well known here that I dont believe a certain player should be wearing a number. I’m not here to shade or hate. It’s enough of that in this thread with other players. But we had two critical passing situations on Sunday and neither one went to Ceedee lamb. That doesn’t happen with Irvin or Dez. That doesn’t even happen with Antonio Bryant probably.

And Ceedee has been quiet about it. No number one wr would be this quiet about this. Maybe he feels he can’t get to uptight about it because of the culture or whatever but all I got to say is that he’s not there when his team needs him the most. I’m not goin argue or debate it. Jsut pointing it out. That’s fact, not opinion.
Drop it already nikka :why: