Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They questioning whether Gallup is a "dog" on Cowboys Break. :sas2: @BlueHeffner
Another dallas player who career might be ended by defensive rule changes.

The shift destroyed Prince Batter production so bad he faked a neck injury and retired after the rangers paid him.

Now the safeties dropping deep 70% of the time have negated the one thing Gallup had, speed, and since he can't just run by everyone he is doing...what exactly?

Actually, why did we even think Gallup was good? When he signed that deal I was thinking "seems reasonable" but I am trying to remember like a 5 game span in which Gallup was balling and I can't. All I remember about Gallup rookie year is the occasionally 2 yard fade touchdown catch and Dak throwing the ball 10 yards over his head every time he was open deep.:mjlol:

Ceedee came in and just instantly replaced him as the heir apparent number 1 receiver. I don't remember anyone saying "maybe Gallup could be a number one :leon:"

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They drafted Lamb and Parsons in the first round. They can find a replacement for Beige-ish Winston
Lamb was a no brainer and for the last 6 weeks Parsons is done after he gets 1 sack in the 1st or second quarter.

You want to know who else they drafted?

Drop Foot.
Worker Man Rat
All Lives Backer
Taco Charlton. Is he even in the league.
A straight up drug addict who based his free agency on where he could legally smoke weed.
Trysten Hill. Is he even in the league?

This is half a defense full of terrible useless players we drafted with AT LEAST a second round pick :why:. Straight whiffed on half our defense, and we talking about drafting the most complicated position in football with a 1st round pick.

This front office don't even have a comprehension of what spades is and you think they going to randomly win the backgammon championship. Nah.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. I said a couple days ago that they are slowly but surely making Gallup the scapegoat. After seeing what happened with Dez, Cooper (I know you didn't care for him but Cooper called him out for the exact reason on what we seeing this year from him), and now Gallup. I also have noticed the lengths people go to defend him as of late. Basically no interception is his fault. It's the receiver fault or somebody hit his arm, etc. etc. 9 turnovers he has thrown since he got back and nobody has more than 5. Never seen it before.
Gallup has been awful this year he clearly isn't 100%. You're mad people are thinking with nuance and not just blaming dak blindly like a misguided fan

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@duckbutta and @Dwight howoat are the same person :wow:
Only two posters in here with common sense :wow:

Imagine going to a teams thread after they got 40 pieced and blew ANOTHER two touchdown lead and seeing the fans blaming the QB:wow:

Car won't start and you blaming the engine but the gas on E:wow:

Everytime I see a qb overthrow a receiver i say "if @BlueHeffner was the GM he would trade him tomorrow"

Everytime I see a defense get destroyed I say "if @BlueHeffner was the GM he would trade the QB and just tell the new guy I need you to get me 41"

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
These type of responses and Hohio state backing into the bcs bowls is why we shouldn't be drafting any players from there anymore :scust:

I wonder how much better this team would be had we never drafted Brandon Jacobs with hair with the number 4 pick :mjcry:
Talk gibberish while stanning 100 million dollar bum.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Lamb was a no brainer and for the last 6 weeks Parsons is done after he gets 1 sack in the 1st or second quarter.

You want to know who else they drafted?

Drop Foot.
Worker Man Rat
All Lives Backer
Taco Charlton. Is he even in the league.
A straight up drug addict who based his free agency on where he could legally smoke weed.
Trysten Hill. Is he even in the league?

This is half a defense full of terrible useless players we drafted with AT LEAST a second round pick :why:. Straight whiffed on half our defense, and we talking about drafting the most complicated position in football with a 1st round pick.

This front office don't even have a comprehension of what spades is and you think they going to randomly win the backgammon championship. Nah.
Yea they've had some duds, they've also hit on a lot picks. One thing I know for sure though, Dak aint it dawg.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's time to draft Wak replacement like the Eagirls did when they drafted Hurts while Wentz was still on the roster.

This failed post-Aikman experiment need to stop once and for all. :unimpressed::why:

Remember it was Gil Brandt that drafted Aikman.

Dumb & Dumber has misevaluated the QB position since they took over the GM responsibility.