Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Brehs really down n out about the season jeezus christ

What happend to yall man.

Dont yall remember when you were younger, just knowing we sucked but fukk it man. We winning some shyt bro.

Itll feel better when we start haviing sucess man. dont act defeated alredy brehs
For me, its lack of faith in one man

12340.vresize.350.350.medium.77.png

Daps

What about the play caller? or the coach ? or the owner and son who build his roster?
Just the guy you never liked? its all his fault?

Im sure you were a big fan of tony in his later years, but you wont give another tony a chance. (He's literally theHalf black Tony)

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brehs really down n out about the season jeezus christ

What happend to yall man.

Dont yall remember when you were younger, just knowing we sucked but fukk it man. We winning some shyt bro.

Itll feel better when we start haviing sucess man. dont act defeated alredy brehs
I also used to play basketball for hours without stretching when I was younger. In Texas heat

I’m not 11 anymore :flabbynsick:

I done put my faith in these losers and got my heart broken too many times. And I’ve watched better, gutsier QBs eat shyt their entire careers.

I’ll always root for the Cowboys. No choice. And I genuinely want them to succeed, obviously. But blind, zealot-like support? Nah. Any and all goodwill was ruined when they let Garrett run this team and some of the best players to ever suit up for this franchise into the ground for a decade.

They got a lot of ground to make up. And instead, they fall back further each year.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

We got a trash ass offensive line

We had to bring back a kicker we cut cause he missed to many kicks

We paying a running back 12 million this year to not even get 50 rushing yards in half his games

CeeDee and Schulz are the only non injured receivers worth anything on our roster to start the season

Fat Thumb STILL don't know where the game clock is located at in AT&T Stadium

But it's your lack of faith in the qb that makes you question this team

:pachaha:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We got a trash ass offensive line

We had to bring back a kicker we cut cause he missed to many kicks

We paying a running back 12 million this year to not even get 50 rushing yards in half his games

CeeDee and Schulz are the only non injured receivers worth anything on our roster to start the season

Fat Thumb STILL don't know where the game clock is located at in AT&T Stadium

But it's your lack of faith in the qb that makes you question this team

:pachaha:
Yep

I have data 5 years in a row showing this nikka letting this team down once we get to the crucial games in Dec/Jan.

Why should I or anyone else believe that this year will be different? :stopitslime:

2017:

Seahawks had 136 total yards and 150 yards in penalties and still won

2018:

We go up 7-3 early and then the Rams score 20 unanswered points, making it 23-7. Dak had 39 passing yards in this span…

2019:

This was for the division against the Eagles’ practice squad :camby:

2020:

Was hurt but was 1-3 before the injury

2021:

Doesnt even need a video reference

Slide in the middle of the field with no timeouts with the season on the line brehs

Imagine caping for that ^^^ :scusthov:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yep

I have data 5 years in a row showing this nikka letting this team down once we get to the crucial games in Dec/Jan.

Why should I or anyone else believe that this year will be different? :stopitslime:

2017:

Seahawks had 136 total yards and 150 yards in penalties and still won

2018:

We go up 7-3 early and then the Rams score 20 unanswered points, making it 23-7. Dak had 39 passing yards in this span…

2019:

This was for the division against the Eagles’ practice squad :camby:

2020:

Was hurt but was 1-3 before the injury

2021:

Doesnt even need a video reference

Slide in the middle of the field with no timeouts with the season on the line brehs

Imagine caping for that ^^^ :scusthov:

/Dakota stans

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Yall was still buying Cowboys gear ?

Be part of the problem brehs
Not gonna lie. I got that Parson jersey last year cause I knew he was gonna be a beast but that was my first purchase and yearssssssss. Although I can always count on my sister to get me a shirt for Christmas :snoop:

I stopped going to games in like '15 and started seeing the team on the road. I'm going to LA for the Rams game. Gambled and guessed right on the weekend and booked shyt. I know it's profit sharing but ion be wanting to give Jerry shyt.
I haven’t been as engaged as I should be.
What y’all brehs think of this Jason Peters signing?
I like that it keeps Tyler at Guard. nikka is washed but likely better than what we already have. That's says a lot about how we're constructed but shows a piece of competence. Ying Yang ass front office

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
i hear ya man.
Lets discuss what we need to fix, but still have some optimism for the guys.
I took a much needed break from them last year, and it was refreshing just watching games and not having a rooting interest. Now I'm about to torture myself again and obsess over every incomplete pass or turnover:to: