Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
In the old days, I would have posted all the videos from the last few days. I used to take pride when the Cowboys were in the national discourse. Not anymore. Look at this family and their "blue carpet Hollywood event", and articulate to me like I'm 5 how you are supposed to build a blue-collar disciplined team in this circus-like atmosphere.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
In the old days, I would have posted all the videos from the last few days. I used to take pride when the Cowboys were in the national discourse. Not anymore. Look at this family and their "blue carpet Hollywood event", and articulate to me like I'm 5 how you are supposed to build a blue-collar disciplined team in this circus-like atmosphere.

CeeDee Jerry new son :ohhh: Dez aint the favorite no more :ohhh:

CeeDee got that "it don't matter how many passes I drop Jerry going to break me off nice" look on his face :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Don’t remember the last time I bought some Cowboys gear… the two hats I got are prolly 6+ years old. :mjlol:
We threw ours out years ago :mjlol:

One of our friends had their 1st child around the time we had our second and they keep him in some cowboys shyt :scust:

His wife got multiple pairs of cleared eyed view glasses to :scust: