Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its always been certain players that Jerry views a lifers... that he just dont want them in another uniform.. its ridiculous
He wouldn’t even let Romo have a chance of continuing his career on another team. We could’ve gotten some trade compensation for Romo. Jerruh said no, you goin goin enjoy your retirement. This dude ego is out of this world

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Guess yall going to the playoffs 3.2 yards at a time
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
I think its safe to say its time for Tyron to ride into the sunset before his body breaks down even further.

As for the team....aint no fukking way they put Josh Ball out at LT. We got 3 weeks to figure this out. I say the following:

LT: Steele
LG:Smith
C:Biadz
RG: Zack
RT:Ball

We couldn't depend on Tyron in any event so this speeds up the process....lets see what our 5th rd pick can do
We replacing a 1st ballot HOF with a 5th round pick :mjlol: :francis: :mjcry:

Zach Martin get hurt and we going to have one of the 5 worst offensive lines in the nfl :francis:
Let's not put that energy out there on Zack playa....5th round pick is 6'8.....we got him in the Amari trade. Lets see what he's got.