Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How do y’all do this every year with the team
Knowing what they done the last 15 years. They invent ways to lose or break their own momentum. They always hit these mid season highs and rein us in for ultimate failure and disappointment at the end. I’m watching every game but I’m keeping my expectations tempered until January. Everything was laid out perfectly for us last year. Everything that could’ve gone right went right for us. We were healthy. Had home field advantage. I don’t care what ppl think but 49ers we’re the best opponent we could’ve drawn in the first round and we fukked that up all because these nigguhs drown out the noise with some 21 savage looking more comfortable in our hosiery than we were. What? Is Jerruh forcing the cowboys to listen to Carrie underwood in the locker room? Tim McGraw? Lil Nas X.:childplease: we still gave up a crazy ypc on the ground. At least wait til they play Philly again before you jump out the window. That game will tell you all you need to know about this team
This.. The 49ers came out like they were not even suppose to be there and played fearless. You would have thought Dallas was the last seed if you did not know.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The niners were an easy Stafford interception from going to the super bowl again.
I don’t give a fukk what you have to say about that squad. They weren’t suppose to beat us. we should’ve handle that team.

I rewatched that game multiple time and they were not a superior team. We just became mental midgets at the worst possible time.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Until we win more consistently in playoffs don’t mean shyt in regular season we had teams that won 11 or more games and one and done we need to get that monkey off our back we out here like the Utah jazz of the nfl not doing shyt in playoffs but choking
Potential don’t mean shyt if u don’t reach it at all

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until we win more consistently in playoffs don’t mean shyt in regular season we had teams that won 11 or more games and one and done we need to get that monkey off our back we out here like the Utah jazz of the nfl not doing shyt in playoffs but choking
Exactly, it’s been the monkey and the moon for the last two decades. Do all that hard lifting to jsut to give out early.

The team is soft. Zach Martin saying he hopes this teams identity is toughness is the most telling quote of the season.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Or the Clippers lol

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Exactly, it’s been the monkey and the moon for the last two decades. Do all that hard lifting to jsut to give out early.

The team is soft. Zach Martin saying he hopes this teams identity is toughness is the most telling quote of the season.
Also its telling that it took drafting a player like Micah to help change the identity of this team. Zach Martin been on the team and is now preaching toughness.

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
We don't need to be paying 12 million for Ron Dayne 1 touchdown yard runs :scust:

And with the119th pick the Dallas Cowboys select running back Better than Zeke from the University of It Don't Even fukking Matter :blessed:
Malik Davis needs to be taking some of Zeke’s snaps here on out too. Zeke really just a goal line back now

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Also its telling that it took drafting a player like Micah to help change the identity of this team. Zach Martin been on the team and is now preaching toughness.

If anything if we do make a splash in playoffs it means we need to keep focus on defense like how the ravens defense did and lasted
I don’t hate dak I think he is middle of pac but has at times shown can be elite but no excuse we can’t win with him period if we keep dak under 30 throws is the formula to succeed simple as that and he uses his legs when he should
Moore calls the right gameplan no reason we can’t go far
We have to get out of our own ways and stop imploding in the playoffs and come prepared on the first snap

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If anything if we do make a splash in playoffs it means we need to keep focus on defense like how the ravens defense did and lasted
I don’t hate dak I think he is middle of pac but has at times shown can be elite but no excuse we can’t win with him period if we keep dak under 30 throws is the formula to succeed simple as that and he uses his legs when he should
Moore calls the right gameplan no reason we can’t go far
We have to get out of our own ways and stop imploding in the playoffs and come prepared on the first snap

Tampa Bay week 1 said it. Both teams played like shyt and Tampa admitted that they knew Moore would not get out of his own way and he would abandon the run.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Looks like the celts are going to mail this one in… bulls need to run this lead up into the 20s

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can’t blame any of the brehs for being excited and hopeful. That’s why we watch.

But I’m seeing brehs talking about us skeptics/doubters scurrying away like cockroaches after this impressive win.

Nah, I’m here. And ain’t shyt changed. We tend to play more like the team we saw in GB than the team we saw in MIN, in like 80% of big games for the last 2+ decades.

Schedule is setting up nicely for us. Assuming we can continue to get pressure and limit being exposed in the ground game.

Thanksgiving week is always exciting. I swear to god if these a$$holes lose to the Giants…

:unimpressed:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I can’t blame any of the brehs for being excited and hopeful. That’s why we watch.

But I’m seeing brehs talking about us skeptics/doubters scurrying away like cockroaches after this impressive win.

Nah, I’m here. And ain’t shyt changed. We tend to play more like the team we saw in GB than the team we saw in MIN, in like 80% of big games for the last 2+ decades.

Schedule is setting up nicely for us. Assuming we can continue to get pressure and limit being exposed in the ground game.

Thanksgiving week is always exciting. I swear to god if these a$$holes lose to the Giants…

Joys take was perfect about the cowboys after the smack down.

0.44 mark

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

It be the cowboy way to lose :to: but I think we win tho but won’t be easy division games are never easy regardless of record