Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
This was probably the best sounds from the sideline

Law pregame
Pollard/Zeke
Law nem crippin
Parsons not wanting to come out
I think Zeke called the sack fumble in the first - then when Parsons came to the sideline :wow:

I stopped watching and sent it to the GC

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to pulled that I better not be practicing this week on my coach in high school just like Parsons. I had just started getting some defensive snaps. And they were down big and the qb was the worst qb ever. Interceptions galore. Some senior pulled rank on me(sophomore) and got back into the game after he was done.
coach: :childplease: your ass goin be right there front and center on special teams coverage on Monday -Thursday:ufdup:

Me::sadcam:

There’s not a demeaning position than special teams coverage. I feel Jessie Holley When he talks about that shyt. It’s not glorious at all. That’s not what my speed suppose to be utilized for:beli:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I tried to pulled that I better not be practicing this week on my coach in high school just like Parsons. I had just started getting some defensive snaps. And they were down big and the qb was the worst qb ever. Interceptions galore. Some senior pulled rank on me(sophomore) and got back into the game after he was done.
coach: :childplease: your ass goin be right there front and center on special teams coverage on Monday -Thursday:ufdup:

Me::sadcam:

There’s not a demeaning position than special teams coverage. I feel Jessie Holley When he talks about that shyt. It’s not glorious at all. That’s not what my speed suppose to be utilized for:beli:
I was gunner and corner:francis: I loved special teams tho

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gunner and corner:francis: I loved special teams tho
Same here. We used to play cover 3 and coach would make me come up to like the linebacker spot. Gunner is aight. I did that too. No I’m talking about kickoff. You usually put your speed guys in outside. Nope I was 2 spots away from the kicker.