Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

We gotta give McCarthy some credit for this. He's got his flaws but he can win with backups. The Clapper would never!!!

One thing MM is good at is helping young QBs. He transformed Rodgers at GB to help his drop backs and the way he held the ball. He fleeced the Seahawks into thinking Matt Flynn can be a starter. Great QB coach

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:unimpressed:

Outlier win. Peak variance. I’ll be here in 5-6 business weeks to regretfully inform you-

lilreese.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For God’s sake prescribe yourself some anti-depressants.
How do y’all do this every year with the team
Knowing what they done the last 15 years. They invent ways to lose or break their own momentum. They always hit these mid season highs and rein us in for ultimate failure and disappointment at the end. I’m watching every game but I’m keeping my expectations tempered until January. Everything was laid out perfectly for us last year. Everything that could’ve gone right went right for us. We were healthy. Had home field advantage. I don’t care what ppl think but 49ers we’re the best opponent we could’ve drawn in the first round and we fukked that up all because these nigguhs drown out the noise with some 21 savage looking more comfortable in our hosiery than we were. What? Is Jerruh forcing the cowboys to listen to Carrie underwood in the locker room? Tim McGraw? Lil Nas X.:childplease: we still gave up a crazy ypc on the ground. At least wait til they play Philly again before you jump out the window. That game will tell you all you need to know about this team

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do y’all do this every year with the team
Knowing what they done the last 15 years. They invent ways to lose or break their own momentum. They always hit these mid season highs and rein us in for ultimate failure and disappointment at the end. I’m watching every game but I’m keeping my expectations tempered in January. Everything was laid out perfectly for us last year. Everything that could’ve gone right went right for us. We were healthy. Had home field advantage. I don’t care what ppl think but 49ers we’re the best opponent we could’ve drawn in the first round and we fukked that up all because these nigguh drown out the noise with some 21 savage looking more comfortable in our hosiery than we were. What? Is Jerruh forcing the cowboys to listen to Carrie underwood in the locker room? Tim McGraw? Lil Nas X.:childplease: we still gave up a crazy ypc on the ground. At lest wait til they play Philly again before you jump out the window. That game will tell you all you need to know about this team
The niners were an easy Stafford interception from going to the super bowl again.