Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dudes tried to argue dak prescott wasn't top 10. Take that "black kirk cousins" narrative to the garbage can.
Nah don't..it's obvious from his postgame comments that he listens to the criticism and uses it to fuel him.

You should actually be thanking his critics for giving him the motivation to put on that performance. :sas1:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Nah don't..it's obvious from his postgame comments that he listens to the criticism and uses it to fuel him.

You should actually be thanking his critics for giving him the motivation to put on that performance. :sas1:
How bout we hold the horses on the declarations of this QB till January cuz we’ll be going back and forth forever with this nikka and his Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde bullshyt

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Also I’m here to to pack my shyt on the Zeke train and move it to the Pollard train :win: that boy is something else. Best of luck on your future endeavors after this season, we gon holla at you, Zeke. :francis:
Only thing packed was Pollard on the goal line :stopitslime:.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I love that nikka more than most :dame: :dame: but the writing on the wall :mjcry: I was Stevie Wonder to it too but damn smh
We ain’t throwing Zeke in no damn bushes :sadBuck: . He gonna be RB1 until Pollard comes in the game and then he RB1. Jerry gonna figure out the financial particulars in the offseason. Got a great 1-2 punch and that’s how it’s gonna be.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
We ain’t throwing Zeke in no damn bushes :sadBuck: . He gonna be RB1 until Pollard comes in the game and then he RB1. Jerry gonna figure out the financial particulars in the offseason. Got a great 1-2 punch and that’s how it’s gonna be.
In a perfect world, yes, I would love this. But we all know how these dudes operate

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a perfect world, yes, I would love this. But we all know how these dudes operate
They moving on From Jordain Lewis(fukked up situation). Pollard not goin cost a whole lot. But when you already have 12 million committed to the rb position, you don’t have the luxury of paying another rb.

Also I heard on podcast from another former player that also pride should come in for Pollard. Even if he wanted to stay in Dallas he can’t justify staying and making less than Zeke by a huge margin when he’s the more productive back. Unless Jerry gives him some sort of wink wink deal.