Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
What a difference 6 days makes...1 loss and all the usual negative Nancy's in this thread popping shyt. Now we destroy the team with the best record in the NFL so bad they cut the game like a Rocky fight:damn:....and the nikkas scattering like roaches when the lights come on. You all know who you are...:camby:
I had faith :sas2:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Great bounce back win. Just the dub woulda been nice but how we got the dub is even more impressive.

Great seeing Diggs locked in.
Good to see Joseph get settled in after his PI.

Run D still looking hella ass out there. Wanna see more D. Clark. Kearse was at his best today.

Great job at getting pressure all day.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
-8 against NYG

I hope we don't take them lightly. Barkley was bottled up 15 for 22 so I expect them to try and reestablishing the run. Daniel Jones gonna be scrambling like a mf too. Both weaknesses of our D so it's what I'm looking forward to this week.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do y’all think Clarke looked yesterday? I didn’t really check for him.
Solid j guess. I watched for him but the pass rush was so dominant, he didn’t really have a chance to make in impact or be a liability. He wasn’t in on my many plays. Seen him in zone coverage out in space a couple of times.