Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Dak makes $40 mil and half the fanbase hates him already. Whether it's his fault or not....it's his fault, and he won't get any peace until he wins a ring.

Even then, breh gotta be SB MVP.

Jimmy Johnson was choppin it up with Joe Trahan (full interview tomorrow).

Jimmy: "He's a good QB, not a great one. Dak needs good players around him. You can win a SB with him but you need good players. All QBs need good players around them but some don't need as much."

Dude is Donovan McNabb without Andy Reid.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Dak makes $40 mil and half the fanbase hates him already. Whether it's his fault or not....it's his fault, and he won't get any peace until he wins a ring.

Even then, breh gotta be SB MVP.

Jimmy Johnson was choppin it up with Joe Trahan (full interview tomorrow).

Jimmy: "He's a good QB, not a great one. Dak needs good players around him. You can win a SB with him but you need good players. All QBs need good players around them but some don't need as much."

Dude is Donovan McNabb without Andy Reid.
Many of us knew exactly what he was even back in 2017-2018.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn, that 2nd interception was worse than I thought. :why:

I don't know how anyone could blame Ceedee after watching that film.

Noah Brown had SIX easily on that play as well. :unimpressed::snoop:

@smitty22 Cooper Rush knew Noah Brown was getting open. Wak is making Noah Brown look like a practice squad player. :unimpressed:
N88H Brown numbers have dropped dramatically since Stare em Down Dak has returned. :francis:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

What linebackers can make plays with the line getting bullied like this?

Prime Ray Lewis couldnt make plays with this DT play and DEs not stunting properly

And Dorance was getting blocked by Tight Ends all game

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Prime Ray Lewis couldnt make plays with this DT play and DEs not stunting properly

:francis: the season is over bruh

Basketball 🏀 ball is here!!!! Dubs gon get that work 2nite in the Valley of the sun 😎

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And just like that, we still have a chance for the division
slick-smirk.gif
Setting yourself up for disappointment. Unless the defense plays like it did when coop was qb’ing. We don’t stand a chance of competing.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I told you weeks ago about Dorance getting worked on the edge and yo u had the nerve to combat me about it. I said trade him while his value is high because he’s very bad against rb run , can’t set the edge and goes whichever way the edge blockers wants him too. And now all of a sudden all the analysts are criticizing him. This shyt was evident during the win streak but y’all didn’t want to see it.

Last edited:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

I cant remember who I saw talk about the 1st clip but Fowler was suppose to cross over to that gap but instead stayed outside:francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have the easiest schedule remaining out of any team while the Iggles have Giants 2x, Packers, Titans, and us.
Look deeper into the situation. We face Cook, Saquan, Taylor, Sanders and Hurts( who we have now answer for), That rookie running back in Hosuton whose beasting, Derrick Henry, and the skins l. Only team I feel somewhat confident against is Jacksonville . We’re probably goin 8-8.

One thing teams have shown us is they’re commit to the run no matter what the circumstances or score agaisnt us because it’s showing up on tape how vulnerable our front seven is. We wont even get sub out of the nickel. Dan Quinn doesn’t even trust his guy to go one on one all front. He’s slanting the defense and stunting all over the place to protect their vulnerability.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Look deeper into the situation. We face Cook, Saquan, Taylor, Sanders and Hurts( who we have now answer for), That rookie running back in Hosuton whose beasting, Derrick Henry, and the skins l. Only team I feel somewhat confident against is Jacksonville . We’re probably goin 8-8.

One thing teams have shown us is they’re commit to the run no matter what the circumstances or score agaisnt us because it’s showing up on tape how vulnerable our front seven is. We wont even get sub out of the nickel. Dan Quinn doesn’t even trust his guy to go one on one all front. He’s slanting the defense and stunting all over the place to protect their vulnerability.
:mjlol:

We win 11 games comfortably