Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look deeper into the situation. We face Cook, Saquan, Taylor, Sanders and Hurts( who we have now answer for), That rookie running back in Hosuton whose beasting, Derrick Henry, and the skins l. Only team I feel somewhat confident against is Jacksonville . We’re probably goin 8-8.

One thing teams have shown us is they’re commit to the run no matter what the circumstances or score agaisnt us because it’s showing up on tape how vulnerable our front seven is. We wont even get sub out of the nickel. Dan Quinn doesn’t even trust his guy to go one on one all front. He’s slanting the defense and stunting all over the place to protect their vulnerability.

This nikka sees it. 9-8 season at best

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all are definitely beating Houston and Jacksonville.

And then yeah,… 8-9

I don't about Houston. It's an in state rivalry and they can run the ball

Only solace is the Eagles going thru the same thing. They're gonna lose to the Colts like we are cause they can't stop the run

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Where the elder statesmen Dallas fans lol??

September October football is some of the meaningless football played in the season. The goal is to not dig yourself into too deep of a hole, thus rendering the critical aspect of the season useless, and on the contrary not peaking too soon (2020 Steelers 2022 Eagles)

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the elder statesmen Dallas fans lol??

September October football is some of the meaningless football played in the season. The goal is to not dig yourself into too deep of a hole, thus rendering the critical aspect of the season useless, and on the contrary not peaking too soon (2020 Steelers 2022 Eagles)

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Man if we can't stop the run, we're gonna lose
The crazy thing is the run wasnt what made us lose. It was the chunk plays to Watson and Lazard that did us in.

4th and 7 and they get the TD to Watson to cut it to a 1 score game. We stop them and its game over

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

What linebackers can make plays with the line getting bullied like this?

Prime Ray Lewis couldnt make plays with this DT play and DEs not stunting properly

And Dorance was getting blocked by Tight Ends all game

I think Bo said the first play was a stunt, Fowler just forgot to twist. Sloppy ass team.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I told you weeks ago about Dorance getting worked on the edge and yo u had the nerve to combat me about it. I said trade him while his value is high because he’s very bad against rb run , can’t set the edge and goes whichever way the edge blockers wants him too. And now all of a sudden all the analysts are criticizing him. This shyt was evident during the win streak but y’all didn’t want to see it.
This is very disappointing b/c I've been higher on DA than almost anyone. Idk why he's been so bad playing the run this year. He wasn't this bad in years past. You don't become a favorite of three different defensive coaching staffs if you can't play the run. And he's a big/strong dude, he shouldn't be getting pushed like this. Maybe the early season sacks got to his head.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We are beating the Giants, Commanders, Jaguars, Texans, and Colts easily

That gives us 11 wins. Yall have to stop it
Post below a month ago. I still think it holds true, but they have to clean up the run D.

Beat the Lions.

Beat the Bears.

Split with the Packers/Vikings.

Beat the Giants.

Beat the Colts.

Beat the Texans.

Split with the Jaguars/Titans.

Beat the Eagles.

Beat the Commanders.

13-4.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is very disappointing b/c I've been higher on DA than almost anyone. Idk why he's been so bad playing the run this year. He wasn't this bad in years past. You don't become a favorite of three different defensive coaching staffs if you can't play the run. And he's a big/strong dude, he shouldn't be getting pushed like this. Maybe the early season sacks got to his head.
He’s not big and strong. And he doesn’t have elite speed either. He’s a high marinelli guy. He has a very high motor. But he was gettin turned around last year too. He’s not a great talent but he never gives up on the play. His effort is parsons level. And ppl bringing up Gregory but he was terrible against the run. That’s why I wanted to move on from him. Cowboys always find guys like this. Robert Quinn was another one

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to promote Wilson and have him play near the line of scrimmage more. He’s shown the best ability to get behind The line of scrimmage and make a play with this front seven

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He’s not big and strong. And he doesn’t have elite speed either. He’s a high marinelli guy. He has a very high motor. But he was gettin turned around last year too. He’s not a great talent but he never gives up on the play. His effort is parsons level. And ppl bringing up Gregory but he was terrible against the run. That’s why I wanted to move on from him. Cowboys always find guys like this. Robert Quinn was another one
Nah. Watch vochs breakdown. His problem is he isnt athletic enough to get outside the TEs that are lined up on his outside shoulder. Even a WR chipping him is giving him issues.

11:10 mark

Now ffwd to the 15:02 mark. He does fine setting the edge against Bakhtiari.

We need to play Sam Williams on those early run downs more