Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told y'all we were gonna lose

Only way we win cause of LaFleur horrible ass and we almost did

As long as other teams can run, we can't do shyt. Rodgers had an easy game. How many times did he have 3rd and long?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Why? He the one gave up 200 rushing yards to a bottom 7 offense in the nfl?

He the one who gave up 3 touchdowns to a QB who can barely grip the ball ?

He was the QB of an offense that scored 4 touchdowns. He threw 3 touchdowns. He had 2 running backs average over 5 yards a carry.

Who would be blaming Dak for this loss? What sane person would watch this game and say, if only Dak had been better we would have beaten one of the worst offensive teams in the entire nfl?

It should be hell for the front 4 on defense this week...but nobody knows less about the sport of football than the dallas media so I got 1000 dollars saying they spend all week talking about how bad we need Odell cause then instead of 4 touchdowns we could have scored 5 and won.
Lol I don’t have the energy for this man.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can't we sign SUH? He can't be any worse than any of our other DTs. Jerruh better sign Odell.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Dan Quinn really good or has Micah Parsons been carrrying him?

And I think has Micah been playing hurt since the Rams game.

I don't know a single human soul that can comeback from a groin injury in a matter of weeks.

The team, along with Parsons, need worthy DTs

It doesn't matter what the offense does, if we can't stop the run, we can't beat good teams. That's why Fat Mike took the ball to begin the game hoping to get an early lead in hopes GB would abandon the run

Odell? Is he gonna stop the run?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we are a one and done wild card team at best if that :mjcry:

You thought this team was a NFC championship team before today game?

Chapelle Charlie Murphy GIF - Chapelle Charlie Murphy Laugh GIFs

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
McCarthy was furious on the pc.

@BlueHeffner he blamed Dak for the first pick, Lamb on the second one. “Dak has to anticipate on first throw”. “Second pick was a route adjustment issue”.
I don’t understand how you can watch pressers and coverage after shyt like this.

I turned it off once they had the long downfield completion in OT into field goal range. And I will avoid all coverage of this scum team for the week.

fukk this team