Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Stay getting hosed for no calls but those 2 int and our defense played like shyt
This should shut down all these talks bout nfc championship or top contenders
Cousins got 2 int and still won and dak couldn’t do that
Defense sucks for run defense
Thats cause Kirk Cousins defense bowed up and only gave up 3 more when they were down 17 and our defense shyt the bed when we were up 14 and all they had to do was not let them get 4 yards every time they ran the ball.

All of this Dak blaming stuff is so lame, stupid, and tiresome. It don't mattter what your QB does, when your defense gives up a 40 yard touchdown on 4th and 7 to a qb who can't even completely grip the football you catching an L.

How about that? How about the number 3 ranked defense in the nfl don't give up a touchdown over the middle on 4th and 7 :mjlol:

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
fukk THESE nikkaS MAN

Gotta be the dumbest team in the league, who the fukk goes for it on 4th down in that situation. We ain’t gone do shyt in the playoffs, I’m done with these bum nikkas. And fukking Wak threw two picks into scores fukk that scamming ass mf

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Can’t get out of our own way
Soon dak comes back we pass happy
Running was working had dak pass 46 attempts:why:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Should have just kept the ball in Pollard and Davis hands.

Because "Throw It Behind Them Wak" ain't going to lead you to the promise land.
i would have ran it on 3rd down. Those delayed draws were working. I’d you don’t get it you at least setup a short 4th down. I’m telling y’all this pos Kellen Moore has no feel for what’s going on in the moment. Pollard and Davis were going to break one if given more opportunities.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I shyt on Wak all the time because he Wak but CD is awful and drifting on timing route passes that has lead to INTs the past 2 games....like nikka sit yo ass down in that zone and catch the ball

And Micah ain't did shyt since Philly exposed him :ufdup:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Thats cause Kirk Cousins defense bowed up and only gave up 3 more when they were down 17 and our defense shyt the bed when we were up 14 and all they had to do was not let them get 4 yards every time they ran the ball.

All of this Dak blaming stuff is so lame, stupid, and tiresome. It don't mattter what your QB does, when your defense gives up a 40 yard touchdown on 4th and 7 to a qb who can't even completely grip the football you catching an L.

How about that? How about the number 3 ranked defense in the nfl don't give up a touchdown over the middle on 4th and 7 :mjlol:

Na bro it’s on him too even if they run wrong routes u don’t pass in that much coverage
We stopped running the ball when it was effective and working and got pass happy cuz of kellen Moore
Defense just played like :trash:
Receivers don’t know how to run routes
And I blamed everyone also don’t get it twisted cuz i said dak cuz he is part of the reason

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That was clear pass int on jaire. That was bs frfr
It was PI but that is not what lost us the game. Letting one of the worst offenses in football get 5 yards every time they ran the ball loss us the game. Giving up a touchdown on 4th and 7 when we were up two scores lost us the game. Having a retarded receiver turn 2nd and 2 into 2nd and 7 loss us the game. Having a morbidly obese retarded coach not know when to call timeouts loss us the game. Playing Micah so much while he can barely run cause of a groin injury lost us the game. Having a p*ssy ass cracker linebacker who runs away from contact lost us the game. Having p*ssy ass defensive tackles who get blown off the ball 4.9 out of every 5 plays cost us the game. Having a p*ssy ass defensive end who spent his entire career only ever playing well against the giants, eagles, and commanders cost us the game. Having one side of the ball only ever play well against bums and get lit up by non bums cost us the game.

Probably an L next week to. The Vikings offensive line is actually good so aint no way the defense shows up. At least we get the giants after that though, one of only 3 teams Lawrence shows a pulse against. That will be a W.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea Tampa game sure Dak was pitiful. Today? Nahhhh he played good to me