Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
fukk your QB and coach. Start Cooper before its too late. MM will call a more balance offense with him at QB instead of having the delusion that Dak can throw.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yea Tampa game sure Dak was pitiful. Today? Nahhhh he played good to me
He was good enough. 28 points is plenty to win. But there are some fundamental things you have to do to win a football game. I aint never seen a team win a football game where the DT's get blown off the ball every play like ours did. When we were up 14 I was like damn we really about to win this shyt with our dline getting dominated. Had me fooled again :mjlol: . Every time I think I know the real cowboys they find a way to trick me :mjlol:. Every time I got uno they pull a draw 4 our they ass and I'm sitting here with 4 more cards like :dahell:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would have ran it on 3rd down. Those delayed draws were working. I’d you don’t get it you at least setup a short 4th down. I’m telling y’all this pos Kellen Moore has no feel for what’s going on in the moment. Pollard and Davis were going to break one if given more opportunities.

He's basically cosplaying a offensive coordinator. :snoop:

It was amateur hour, when he had his QB to throw a pass in the middle of the field inside of the goal line. :why:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sean Payton is browsing Redfin in DFW right now.
A lot of changes happening this offseason.

McCarthy looked incompetent when this was the biggest game of his Dallas career.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said earlier how many times you gotta get gashed or a CB get toasted before you address the DT and backup CB positions?

Apparently, that Trust Fund Baby Stephen Jones that's cosplaying a NFL VP doesn't believe in massive Defensive Tackles. :unimpressed:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This week will be hell for Dak.
Why? He the one gave up 200 rushing yards to a bottom 7 offense in the nfl?

He the one who gave up 3 touchdowns to a QB who can barely grip the ball ?

He was the QB of an offense that scored 4 touchdowns. He threw 3 touchdowns. He had 2 running backs average over 5 yards a carry.

Who would be blaming Dak for this loss? What sane person would watch this game and say, if only Dak had been better we would have beaten one of the worst offensive teams in the entire nfl?

It should be hell for the front 4 on defense this week...but nobody knows less about the sport of football than the dallas media so I got 1000 dollars saying they spend all week talking about how bad we need Odell cause then instead of 4 touchdowns we could have scored 5 and won.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The defense has been exposed but lets be real here.

Dak had the ball multiple times, when a score wouldve won it for us. Do you know how deflating that is? He is the highest paid player on the team. fukk this complimentary football bullshyt. He is being paid to carry the team, and he cant.

He just can not do it. Ive been telling yall this for years. This is not a matter of me wanting to be right. I wish i was wrong. I wish yall can troll me when he wins something of significance, but its never going to happen

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why? He the one gave up 200 rushing yards to a bottom 7 offense in the nfl?

He the one who gave up 3 touchdowns to a QB who can barely grip the ball ?

He was the QB of an offense that scored 4 touchdowns. He threw 3 touchdowns. He had 2 running backs average over 5 yards a carry.

Who would be blaming Dak for this loss? What sane person would watch this game and say, if only Dak had been better we would have beaten one of the worst offensive teams in the entire nfl?

It should be hell for the front 4 on defense this week...but nobody knows less about the sport of football than the dallas media so I got 1000 dollars saying they spend all week talking about how bad we need Odell cause then instead of 4 touchdowns we could have scored 5 and won.

Na breh everyone gets blame dak including i dont think he should get the most blame tho
I blame more defense and playcalling