Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:

This was the vision. Wouldve had an extra $40m a year to allocate towards the defense
Honestly I don’t like the philosophy on defense. Micah and Diggs covers up a lot of the shortcomings of this defense that gets exposed when we play contenders or get to the postseason. They wearing Micah down right now jsut to get through the season. Boy ain’t goin have nothin left in the tank when January gets here :francis: .

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don’t like the philosophy on defense. Micah and Diggs covers up a lot of the shortcomings of this defense that gets exposed when we play contenders or get to the postseason. They wearing Micah down right now jsut to get through the season. Boy ain’t goin have nothin left in the tank when January gets here :francis: .

This

I feel sorry for breh.

Having to carry this flawed team on his shoulders every game. :mjcry:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hankings has 3 solo tackles recorded. LOS, 1 & 3 yard gains. Show me a game where Bohanna did that. The one tackle LVE made in the whole all season to start the game- who clogged the middle? I swear y'all nikkas just be saying and agreeing to the dumbest shyt
Yeah Hankins was solid for his first game in a short week.

It’s y’all favorite Oxnard mvp Gallimore who was the letdown. Dude goes whichever way the offensive line wants him to go. He’s a whipping boy out there. He might be the worst player on our defense and that’s saying a lot with LVE still in uniform:francis:

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
This

I feel sorry for breh.

But you don’t feel sorry for Zeke getting ran into the ground all these years and still averaging 4 a carry. :dahell:. Thread in 4 years ( shouldn’t have payed Micah, should have sent hom to the bushes:snoop:)

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
This

I feel sorry for breh.

fukk are you talking about breh?...They are managing Micah just fine. How many times a game do you see him taking at LEAST 2 series off due to our deep rotation? You see him on the sideline exhausted because he gives it all he's got when he's out there not because he's being overworked. Stop being negative for the sake of being negative and enjoy this 6-2 start. Damn....I guess the Cowboys can't really have nice things.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk are you talking about breh?...They are managing Micah just fine. How many times a game do you see him taking at LEAST 2 series off due to our deep rotation? You see him on the sideline exhausted because he gives it all he's got when he's out there not because he's being overworked. Stop being negative for the sake of being negative and enjoy this 6-2 start. Damn....I guess the Cowboys can't really have nice things.
Micah is playing hurt. He has a couples of nagging Injuries with serious being the soft tissue injury he has that would put most players off the active game day roster. Micah is tough and appreciated but I wish we could surround him with more talent up Front.

I like DLaw but dude ain’t no 20 million aav player. He deserves the contract we offered Gregory. 20 million dollar players suppose to be difference makers every game no matter the situation unless they’re injured

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Micah is playing hurt. He has a couples of nagging Injuries with serious being the soft tissue injury he has that would put most players off the active game day roster. Micah is tough and appreciated but I wish we could surround him with more talent up Front.

I like DLaw but dude ain’t no 20 million aav player. He deserves the contract we offered Gregory. 20 million dollar players suppose to be difference makers every game no matter the situation unless they’re injured
so we just gonna disregard the contributions of:

Dante Fowler
Sam Williams
Dorance Armstrong
Donovan Wilson
Jay Rock
Malik Hooker
Chauncey
Osa
Neville
Quinton

Do you realize we could have potentially 6 Pro-Bowlers on Defense? How can this possibily be looked at as Micah being overworked and CARRYING the Defense? The Leader yes......but most everyone is carrying their weight (looking at you LVE)

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Dante Fowler
Sam Williams
Dorance Armstrong
Donovan Wilson
Jay Rock
Malik Hooker
Chauncey
Osa
Neville
Quinton

Do you realize we could have potentially 6 Pro-Bowlers on Defense? How can this possibily be looked at as Micah being overworked and CARRYING the Defense? The Leader yes......but most everyone is carrying their weight (looking at you LVE)

This defense is stout. The only weakness is just stopping the run.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Micah is light for DE. They are giving him series off, but he is still getting worn down b/c of double teams. Still got a brutal stretch against teams that will run right at him. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep Basham for this reason or try to trade for another DE. I'm still confused how the NFLPA allowed a 17-game season, this shyt is too long.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dante Fowler
Sam Williams
Dorance Armstrong
Donovan Wilson
Jay Rock
Malik Hooker
Chauncey
Osa
Neville
Quinton

pro bowl is a popularity contest. I don’t give a fukk what the numbers say. I see what I see and we have an issue upfront. Not just in the interior, but in the outside and the second level. We can’t set the edge. Dorance armstrong is terrible on the edge agaisnt the run. If we can’t stop the run in January then our defense will be in the field for 35 plus minutes like agaisnt Chicago. We got away with that terrible time disparity agaisnt one of the worst teams in the league but that won’t be the case against an actual playoff team. We not goin be able to balance that out with our run game because Zeke is compromised but you know he goin play hurt, get the bulk of carries and compromise our rushing offense. We know how this go. Jerry already told your ass Zeke is the bell cow. So now our rushing efficiency goi go down and Dak goin have to carry the offense. This sounds familiar?

And then we have issue against Mobile QBs, especially one who can run the RPO. Giants and Eagles can do that. Geno and the Seahawks can do that. So yeah I’d not trust this defense on its current form to ge this off the field against a team against playoff caliber teams

Last edited: