Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only Diggs, Evans, and Adams have more yard’s receiving since Cooper came into the league. Those 3 are HOF playing with HOF QBs and Cooper is keeping pace with them. Think about that
Talk to him!
tenor.gif

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Only Diggs, Evans, and Adams have more yard’s receiving since Cooper came into the league. Those 3 are HOF playing with HOF QBs and Cooper is keeping pace with them. Think about that
First you said he gonna put up 1000 yds 10 TDs

That nikka has never came close to 10 TDs in a season and thats with an extra game now

Never been an all-pro

And your numbers arent even right :mjlol:

Hop has more yards than Amari over that time period. So does Brandin Cooks :unimpressed:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First you said he gonna put up 1000 yds 10 TDs

That nikka has never came close to 10 TDs in a season and thats with an extra game now

Never been an all-pro

And your numbers arent even right :mjlol:

Hop has more yards than Amari over that time period. So does Brandin Cooks :unimpressed:
Haha, this is the bed you made breh by influencing the Boys board with your Dak hatred. :mjlol:
I'm not even defending him because I have my issues with him too, but I just think it's hilarious that you of all ppl have to defend Dak because cats are talking wild.
Dudes acting like he Nathan Peterman. :dead:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haha, this is the bed you made breh by influencing the Boys board with your Dak hatred. :mjlol:
I'm not even defending him because I have my issues with him too, but I just think it's hilarious that you of all ppl have to defend Dak because cats are talking wild.
Dudes acting like he Nathan Peterman. :dead:

He wanted Zeke over Jalen Ramsey. :unimpressed: