Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He wanted Zeke over Jalen Ramsey. :unimpressed:
Ehh, we all make takes we'd like back.
I know some folks wanted Ramsey or Bosa in the 1st and Henry in the 2nd but Jerry was adamant in getting Zeke and pairing him with Romo to replicate that last playoff year with Demarco Murray. I don't like taking RBs that high but Zeke seemed special so I was fine with it.

Plus, the coaches was on some weird shyt like they didnt know if Ramsey was a CB or safety. :snoop:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This team's flaws are staring at us right in the face. Dumb and dumber better do something tomorrow or else I'm going to be pissed.

Rodgers & Brady are finally flabby. NFC is there for the taking. DO SOMETHING NOW.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This team's flaws are staring at us right in the face. Dumb and dumber better do something tomorrow or else I'm going to be pissed.

Rodgers & Brady are finally flabby. NFC is there for the taking. DO SOMETHING NOW.
Now hold on The NFC is ripe for the taking...but not for no soft bellied, small dine having team like you...This is a man's league pahtnah, a league thats shifting to running the ball, and yall too light in the britches to stop it. You know who likes to run that rock right?:banderas:

The NFC belongs to us, but don't be Mad yall can fight wit the Vagiants for our table scraps.

#7-0
Yall gonna be part of history twice.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now hold on The NFC is ripe for the taking...but not for no soft bellied, small dine having team like you...This is a man's league pahtnah, a league thats shifting to running the ball, and yall too light in the britches to stop it. You know who likes to run that rock right?:banderas:

The NFC belongs to us, but don't be Mad yall can fight wit the Vagiants for our table scraps.

#7-0
Yall gonna be part of history twice.
The team with no qb. We know

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Hankins was marginally better than Bohanna yesterday on run plays

I dont think the run defense is gonna improve that much

Hankings has 3 solo tackles recorded. LOS, 1 & 3 yard gains. Show me a game where Bohanna did that. The one tackle LVE made in the whole all season to start the game- who clogged the middle? I swear y'all nikkas just be saying and agreeing to the dumbest shyt

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Roquan a tackling machine but for a year rental I'm not giving up the picks. You can get Ro in the second round, I'm sure a character issue is going to cause someone to drop

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Look at all these monday morning gms. I wish we had Ramsey over Zeke. Bu bu but we would have Ransey and Diggs (cause im sure that’s how it would have played out even though we could have had Diggs and Surrain :mjlol:)Imagine our offense without Zeke when we drafted him. Bu bu but any back could have did what he did. 1 of 3 ya big dummies

Should have let that bum Dak walk, saved cap space and had this in our backfield.

Fields on this team with decent weapons and time to throw would bring us that illusive super bowl. We ain’t winning shyt with a qb who can’t beat team with a winning record. Motherfukkas talking bout Dak back against the Bears :mjlol:. Ole amnesia ass nikkas. I ain’t gonna just shyt on Pollard just to shyt on him cause he nice and i love his game. He need to show me can carry the rock more than 14 times a game. Cause yall wanna bush Zeke cool. But when we need to run the ball 25-30 times a game with one back can Pollard do that week in and week out? With Dak at qb we definitely gonna need to do that against good teams. Zeke proven. But im a go back to letting yall cook. Bush washed Zeke. Dak back., Pollard got this, it’s all good in Big D:blessed:

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First you said he gonna put up 1000 yds 10 TDs

That nikka has never came close to 10 TDs in a season and thats with an extra game now

Never been an all-pro

And your numbers arent even right :mjlol:

Hop has more yards than Amari over that time period. So does Brandin Cooks :unimpressed:
Cooks has the same amount of yards basically, like less than a 100 more. But who the fukk has Cooks played with. Brady, Brees, Watson, and under McVay. That’s the boat you want to sink with?

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
So now Dak can drop it perfectly in the bread basket in double coverage?

If Dak can make that pass then don’t ever shyt on him again in this thread.

You better go look at Dak numbers when he throws into double coverage
He just threw into double cvg to CD on Sunday :martin:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Look at all these monday morning gms. I wish we had Ramsey over Zeke. Bu bu but we would have Ransey and Diggs (cause im sure that’s how it would have played out even though we could have had Diggs and Surrain :mjlol:)Imagine our offense without Zeke when we drafted him. Bu bu but any back could so what he did. 1 of 3 ya big dummies

Should have let that bum Dak walk, saved cap space and had this in our backfield.

Fields on this team with decent weapons and time to throw would bring us that illusive super bowl. We ain’t winning shyt with a qb who can’t beat team with a winning record. Motherfukkas talking bout Dak back against the Bears :mjlol:. Ole amnesia ass nikkas. I ain’t gonna just shyt on Pollard just to shyt on him cause he nice and i love his game. He need to show me can carry the rock more than 14 times a game. Cause yall wanna bush Zeke cool. But when we need to run the ball 25-30 times a game with one back can Pollard do that week in and week out? With Dak at qb we definitely gonna need to do that against good teams. Zeke proven. But im a go back to letting yall cook. Bush washed Zeke. Dak back., Pollard got this, it’s all good in Big D:blessed:

:mjcry:

This was the vision. Wouldve had an extra $40m a year to allocate towards the defense

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hankings has 3 solo tackles recorded. LOS, 1 & 3 yard gains. Show me a game where Bohanna did that. The one tackle LVE made in the whole all season to start the game- who clogged the middle? I swear y'all nikkas just be saying and agreeing to the dumbest shyt
The run defense is still weak is what he was trying to saying. Did you notice a great improvement?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at all these monday morning gms. I wish we had Ramsey over Zeke. Bu bu but we would have Ransey and Diggs (cause im sure that’s how it would have played out even though we could have had Diggs and Surrain :mjlol:)Imagine our offense without Zeke when we drafted him. Bu bu but any back could so what he did. 1 of 3 ya big dummies

Ramsey is a future Hall of Famer.

Zeke is a glorified blitz blocker.

Any competent front office would've sent Zeke out to pasture. :hhh:

And Derrick Henry was always a better running back than Zeke. Even in college.