Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
No. He’s a buffoon.

One decent decision doesn’t erase over a decade of braindead, confused stares.

Atrocious clock management, doesn’t know how or when to challenge (CeeDee 1st down last week), awkward speeches and motivator, and relies entirely on his talent (Rodgers) or his staff (Quinn).

In any playoff game, I don’t think we will ever have the H.C. advantage against the other team.
You don't think huh? I guess that should be good enough. Again, we he fucs a up he's heavily criticized on here but no one wants to give him props when he does well.

Then to see the DQ comment when Parson just said DQ isn't a motivational/speech coach is funny.

I get that y'all hate the man but we just did 10 with JG so I ain't as tough as y'all. Bro has had a Covid year and two years with his starting QB hurt

MM didn't slide at the end of the game either. Smoke should be directed elsewhere.

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
No. He’s a buffoon.

One decent decision doesn’t erase over a decade of braindead, confused stares.

Atrocious clock management, doesn’t know how or when to challenge (CeeDee 1st down last week), awkward speeches and motivator, and relies entirely on his talent (Rodgers) or his staff (Quinn).

In any playoff game, I don’t think we will ever have the H.C. advantage against the other team.
We went into the season with low expectations because of the horrid offseason.

He has the owner openly flirting w another coach and knows his DC will probably be offered the job if we crash and burn in the first round again.

We lost our starting QB and Left Tackle

All of that and we are 5-2 and went 4-1 with a backup QB.

He deserves credit.

His first year he was made fun of because LaFleur took over and won 13 games in 3 consecutive seasons. But if you count the last season and a half, Cowboys are 17-7 and the Packers are 16-8

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I wish they would talk to him about that. That was a major discussion or talking point that’s keeps coming up this week after the Lion games about him needing to hold onto the ball long to go through his progression’s.

They have a lot to cowboys game on YouTube during aikman days and one thing I notice is he didn’t hold onto the ball that long even with that great line. He wasn’t doing three step drops either. He would do his 5-7 step drop and then make a decision where to go in 2 seconds top. Now Aikman was one of the most accurate QBs of all time, arguably the most accurate qb of his time but you have to play to the strengths and weaknesses of your oline. This line ain’t built to hold onto the ball for 4-5 seconds. We don’t need Dak to be quick strike offense. We jsut need Moore to call a smart gameplan and Dak to execute it.
I think a lot of this has to do with the routes we have these receivers running. A few people also pointed out these guys don't get separation either.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You don't think huh? I guess that should be good enough. Again, we he fucs a up he's heavily criticized on here but no one wants to give him props when he does well.

Then to see the DQ comment when Parson just said DQ isn't a motivational/speech coach is funny.

I get that y'all hate the man but we just did 10 with JG so I ain't as tough as y'all. Bro has had a Covid year and two years with his starting QB hurt

MM didn't slide at the end of the game either. Smoke should be directed elsewhere.

We went into the season with low expectations because of the horrid offseason.

He has the owner openly flirting w another coach and knows his DC will probably be offered the job if we crash and burn in the first round again.

We lost our starting QB and Left Tackle

All of that and we are 5-2 and went 4-1 with a backup QB.

He deserves credit.

His first year he was made fun of because LaFleur took over and won 13 games in 3 consecutive seasons. But if you count the last season and a half, Cowboys are 17-7 and the Packers are 16-8
McCarthy didn’t slide, but he’s at the helm of this undisciplined mess. We can’t get out of our own way. The Raiders Thanksgiving game and playoff 49ers game were disgusting to watch. Team lacks focus and discipline, and that speaks to the coaching.

Funny how everybody in this thread had all types of smoke for McCarthy just last year, but now it’s all good with this tiny sample size. Dude still fukked up the challenge last week with CeeDee stretching out for the first, but we need to give him props for taking a FG in the 1st… Speaks volumes about Mike McCarthy that the fanbase wants to give him a Purple Heart for taking a FG in Q1 lol. Quite a high bar…

We also went for it in on 4th down on our own half of the field down 14-0 in the first half last week, which backfired. That’s on him, too.

Rodgers couldn’t wait to get rid of this guy and went on to win 13 games every year the moment he left. Comparing the last 1.5 seasons between Dallas and Green Bay is a bit disingenuous, given that ARod has a fraction of the weapons that Dak does. We constantly hear about how well the Cowboys draft, specifically in the 1st round. Those fukkers in GB drafted a backup QB with their 1st round pick a couple years ago…

The theme and success of this season is on the defense. McCarthy and the QB situation have gotten bailed out by league leading sack numbers from our front 7. Trevon being Trevon. Special teams being on point. Bones and Quinn deserve all the credit.

Kellen and Mike are pathetic, imo.

We went from “we need to promote Quinn or tell him he’s the H.C. in waiting” to now “McCarthy is a good coach,” because we won a few games with Rush?

If we’re doing this, then there should be no heat on Dak. He’s had outstanding 3-4 week spurts in his career.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
What about when he came out in Rushes first game and went for it on 4 down in our own territory? First possession of the game and lead to points. I've always maintained the same stance on MM. I'm not gona front like I'm reading yo post cause I ain't but you gotta call it both ways

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What about when he came out in Rushes first game and went for it on 4 down in our own territory? First possession of the game and lead to points. I've always maintained the same stance on MM. I'm not gona front like I'm reading yo post cause I ain't but you gotta call it both ways
:mjcry:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
McCarthy didn’t slide, but he’s at the helm of this undisciplined mess. We can’t get out of our own way. The Raiders Thanksgiving game and playoff 49ers game were disgusting to watch. Team lacks focus and discipline, and that speaks to the coaching.

Funny how everybody in this thread had all types of smoke for McCarthy just last year, but now it’s all good with this tiny sample size. Dude still fukked up the challenge last week with CeeDee stretching out for the first, but we need to give him props for taking a FG in the 1st… Speaks volumes about Mike McCarthy that the fanbase wants to give him a Purple Heart for taking a FG in Q1 lol. Quite a high bar…

We also went for it in on 4th down on our own half of the field down 14-0 in the first half last week, which backfired. That’s on him, too.

Rodgers couldn’t wait to get rid of this guy and went on to win 13 games every year the moment he left. Comparing the last 1.5 seasons between Dallas and Green Bay is a bit disingenuous, given that ARod has a fraction of the weapons that Dak does. We constantly hear about how well the Cowboys draft, specifically in the 1st round. Those fukkers in GB drafted a backup QB with their 1st round pick a couple years ago…

The theme and success of this season is on the defense. McCarthy and the QB situation have gotten bailed out by league leading sack numbers from our front 7. Trevon being Trevon. Special teams being on point. Bones and Quinn deserve all the credit.

Kellen and Mike are pathetic, imo.

We went from “we need to promote Quinn or tell him he’s the H.C. in waiting” to now “McCarthy is a good coach,” because we won a few games with Rush?

If we’re doing this, then there should be no heat on Dak. He’s had outstanding 3-4 week spurts in his career.
How is comparing the last year and a half disingenuous when Arod had Davante last year and is way better than Dak anyways? Imagine replacing Dak with Arod last year. Where do we end up??

The only other year we have to grade him on is 2020 when we had a historically terrible defense (which is on him) and a backup for most of the season.

Nit-picking a non-challenge is crazy considering coaches do it every week. I mean Dan Campbell just did the damn near the same thing this past week on the Micah play

As far as the penalties, we have improved.

Who gets credit for that?

I understand not liking breh, but we cant have a 17-7 record over a year and a half and give all the credit to Quinn