Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Need this every play. :mjcry:

yoJC2yXEv8uApt7Gog.gif

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Hes a good coach

This cant be disputed any longer :yeshrug:
No. He’s a buffoon.

One decent decision doesn’t erase over a decade of braindead, confused stares.

Atrocious clock management, doesn’t know how or when to challenge (CeeDee 1st down last week), awkward speeches and motivator, and relies entirely on his talent (Rodgers) or his staff (Quinn).

In any playoff game, I don’t think we will ever have the H.C. advantage against the other team.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our OL needs to show up next week. Need to give Dak 8 seconds to decipher Eberflus defense.
I wish they would talk to him about that. That was a major discussion or talking point that’s keeps coming up this week after the Lion games about him needing to hold onto the ball long to go through his progression’s.

They have a lot to cowboys game on YouTube during aikman days and one thing I notice is he didn’t hold onto the ball that long even with that great line. He wasn’t doing three step drops either. He would do his 5-7 step drop and then make a decision where to go in 2 seconds top. Now Aikman was one of the most accurate QBs of all time, arguably the most accurate qb of his time but you have to play to the strengths and weaknesses of your oline. This line ain’t built to hold onto the ball for 4-5 seconds. We don’t need Dak to be quick strike offense. We jsut need Moore to call a smart gameplan and Dak to execute it.

Last edited: