Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Like I said earlier this week, I knew these nikkas was going to go full retard when Dak got back.:mjlol:

False starts
Blocks in the back
Fumbles
Our all world defender gets after the QB exactly one time, penalty

:mjlol:

But somehow in the morning it will be "It's Dak fault Noah Brown did an Olympic floor exercise and fumbled the ball":mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Like I said earlier this week, I knew these nikkas was going to go full retard when Dak got back.:mjlol:

False starts
Blocks in the back
Fumbles
Our all world defender gets after the QB exactly one time, penalty

:mjlol:

But somehow in the morning it will be "It's Dak fault Noah Brown did an Olympic floor exercise and fumbled the ball":mjlol:
3 points

Dak-led offense has scored a total of 23 points in his last 3 games

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
dallas-cowboys.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll never Understand this team. They played their hearts out for Cooper and now Dak is back(who they all can’t seem to stop talking up about how much of a great person and leader he is) and these sorry ass nigguhs out here making mistake after mistake playing for him

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I’ll never Understand this team. They played their hearts out for Cooper and now Dak is back(who they all can’t seem to stop talking up about how much of a great person and leader he is) and these sorry ass nigguhs out here making mistake after mistake playing for him
The defense played their hearts out, but the offense was still pedestrian under Rush. Winning really helped mask the problems.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
We just getting outplayed right now. Detroit defense is flying around the ball while our offense is playing like some pussies. Dropping passes, fumbling and committing stupid penalties. Okuda and Hutchinson are taking over the game on defense and Kellen has Schultz taking them on 1 on 1 to pass block:mjtf: