Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Biggest handicap Im noticing today vs the past few weeks...

Dak not being up under center because of his hand kills what we were doing well at which was play action pass, roll-outs and shyt. Cooper was thriving off that mostly.. Shotgun every down is just trash.. doesnt freeze defenders at all...

The 2 times I think he did go under center, he had a real good completion

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Like I said earlier this week, I knew these nikkas was going to go full retard when Dak got back.:mjlol:

False starts
Blocks in the back
Fumbles
Our all world defender gets after the QB exactly one time, penalty

:mjlol:

But somehow in the morning it will be "It's Dak fault Noah Brown did an Olympic floor exercise and fumbled the ball":mjlol:

Dak been throwing it into triple coverage. Lions dropped 2 picks :francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That end is punishing Smith. He hasn’t got too Dak yet but it’s only a matter of time meanwhile I haven’t seem Parsons all game

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Biggest handicap Im noticing today vs the past few weeks...

Dak not being up under center because of his hand kills what we were doing well at which was play action pass, roll-outs and shyt. Cooper was thriving off that mostly.. Shotgun every down is just trash.. doesnt freeze defenders at all...

The 2 times I think he did go under center, he had a real good completion

Biggest thing for me is Noah Brown drive killing penalty and drive killing fumble. Both of those took potential points off the board.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The defense played their hearts out, but the offense was still pedestrian under Rush. Winning really helped mask the problems.
Gallup has not been very good. Dude doesn't get any separation. He out here looking like T Will with a feminine voice. Without him to take the top of the defense we don't have a down field threat. Lions can just play in like a 20 yard box and not have to worry about anything.

Kellen and Dak combined hate running the ball. Lions are the worst team in the league against the run. Pollard was a shoestring tackle away from breaking 2 big runs. Getting 6 up the middle every time. And we just stopped running it so Dak could kill kill kill his way into triple coverage throws. Just run the fukking ball. We got the trash ass bears and packers next week for Dak to feast on. Just go and get the W.

I know Pollard can't wait to get up out of here :mjlol:. He'd be top 5 in yards anywhere else. He stuck with an OC and QB who hate to run the ball and sharing touches with a running back who somehow got completely drilled even though he had a ton of space to make the guy miss.

Lawd jesus when the Chiefs sign Pollard in the off season :mjcry: