Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
thinking-cole.gif

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That triple coverage throw to CD was dumb. Was that Dak feeling the Rush pressure because that could have been disastrous.
I would have like to see Lamb go up and try and get it though rather than just putting his hands up so casually.

The sloppiness has killed us so far.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why are the holes bigger for Polllard than when Zeke runs inside? I’ll never understand that
It's because Pollard actually gets there when the hole opens and Zeke trash ass can't get their until the linebacker has filled it.

There has been three plays so far where Pollard beat the linebacker to the hole and it was almost a one on one with the safety except for a shoe string tackle.

You aint never going to see that out of Zeke cause he never ever once ever going to beat the linebacker to the hole. By the time he get there the linebacker is standing there like :coffee:

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Kellen Moore is a bytch by the way. His play calling makes me physically sick to my stomach, fukk boi really finds ways to run zeke on outside runs brehs:mjlol:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I just saw this 40 million dollar a year quarterback throw into triple coverage.

I see an offense that can’t score against one of the worst defenses in the nfl.
The "wait til we have Dak back" crowd is looking funny in the light

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I just saw this 40 million dollar a year quarterback throw into triple coverage.

I see an offense that can’t score against one of the worst defenses in the nfl.
Its rust breh

He has to get used to reading a defense again :lolbron: