Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
If Rush wins this....Dak is in trouble. :wow:
Not with how much money they got tied up with him. He still good for
Romo took over for Bledsoe, Dak over Romo, is Cooper Rush really taking over Dak

Breh looked really good out there tonight
Let's wait until 6 games before we do this talk. He does have more composure and throw with better timing.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Missed entire game.

Heard CeeDee fukked up and then redeemed himself.

Surprised we won. Giants are pathetic.
Qb1 balled

But check me out. My Rush >> Dak agenda is getting stronger and stronger

pump-it-martin-lawrence.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Romo took over for Bledsoe, Dak over Romo, is Cooper Rush really taking over Dak

Breh looked really good out there tonight
Lmao hell no. Rush is doing well filling in but the playbook is limited with him. Let's not forget what dak has done to the giants and nfc east over the last few years. This game would've been over in the 3rd quarter if dak played. We dropped a smooth 44 on them last year.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Not with how much money they got tied up with him. He still good for

Let's wait until 6 games before we do this talk. He does have more composure and throw with better timing.
I don't mean he's in trouble as in he's going to lose his job. He's in trouble in that Rush has put pressure on him to keep the momentum going. If Rush wins out and Dak loses his first game back can you imagine the media storm?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I don't mean he's in trouble as in he's going to lose his job. He's in trouble in that Rush has put pressure on him to keep the momentum going. If Rush wins out and Dak loses his first game back can you imagine the media storm?
Dak does better under pressure so this is actually great in many ways

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did u watch the game breh? Lol you keep telling me about the box score…. U know that tells lies man we have Dak
I saw a guy making impact plays constantly. I can bring up his sack.....or his hit fir intentional grounding.......or his tackle for loss on Barkley. On and on but why? You made up your mind so I said you got it. :hubie:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I saw a guy making impact plays constantly. I can bring up his sack.....or his hit fir intentional grounding.......or his tackle for loss on Barkley. On and on but why? You made up your mind so I said you got it. :hubie:
Check my history breh I’m a Wilson stan :whoa: this just wasn’t his best game and he’s not better than JK….

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Definitely felt Lil Donovan's presence tonight. Yall tripping picking on him.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jason Peters at guard:ohhh:
This rush defense :whoo:
DBs really tackled tonight. Other than that Barkley TD run boys were really out there