Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

I told you this ain't got ish to do wit what Romo talkin about. That pass is just :scust:

It's his brain. His arm ain't elite but it's good enough

Dak is hardly fooled tho breh. He knows what coverages the defenses are playing. This nikka just doesnt go through his progressions fast enough at all.

Theres plays in this video when hes not even looking at certain receivers at all and settles for the checkdown

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
To be fair to Dak, any QB with half a pulse that plays QB for Cowboys is going to be pushed and promoted. That’s more Jerry and Dallas than it is Dak being all up in the cameras.

Can’t knock the hustle tho. Got the national Pepsi, Campbell’s, Dannon, Sleep Number, and DirectTV commercials. Lowkey respect the scammery

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Based on what? You don't throw for 4,000 yds and 37 tds without seeing the field well. You dude ls sound straight up ridiculous, his peers and coaches actually praise him for the mental aspect of his game, go watch what the players said in his top 100 segment . You dudes are way.off base here.
:russ:anyone who starts in the NFL can light up prevent defenses in the 4th when down by 14... Baker did that too, he actually completes alot of passes in prevent defense but when the coverage is tight you look for a QB who can throw in spots and areas that the defender can't reach, Cooper actually made a few throw in the upper right corner when the WR ran the route in the middle, far from the CB arms but close enough for the WR to catch, DAK cannot make these throws. Rodgers in the goat at this, over the shoulder last year to Adams, watch this...

Now watch this... granted Cooper isn't too accurate yet but look at the position of the WR

Too the left of the WR, enough room for reach for the catch, DB can't get that, too far away.

left shoulder

It's a throw he made I simply can't find, mid route

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Would you guys preferred us to cut Turpin and keep Bridgeway? Just for the fact we dont even using Turpin and Pollard(barely use him like we should) could do the kick return duties and he also scored TD before. Cmon Kellen only uses Turpin for a jet sweep and the defense knows for a fact he getting the ball.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Would you guys preferred us to cut Turpin and keep Bridgeway? Just for the fact we dont even using Turpin and Pollard(barely use him like we should) could do the kick return duties and he also scored TD before. Cmon Kellen only uses Turpin for a jet sweep and the defense knows for a fact he getting the ball.
Turpins punt return at the end of the game was huge. Got us to the 35 yd line. Every yard matters, especially with a backup

We need to invest some real resources at DT and stop relying on these late round picks.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Turpins punt return at the end of the game was huge. Got us to the 35 yd line. Every yard matters, especially with a backup

We need to invest some real resources at DT and stop relying on these late round picks.

Oh for sure I like Turpin too, I was just questioning the front offices decisions to cut Bridgeway.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
we cant rush Dak back.
Lets cRush the giants first then we going talk about it.

Rush that pass then we going see.

Rush.
You sir are what we call a" Getwit"...now you have a picture of Cooper Rush as your avatar:martin:
Soon as he loses a game your gonna run back to the Chargers and Justin Herbert....your the living embodiment of a bandwagon fan ( and there are many in this sub) but your just disrepectfully blatant with it.

...the bad part is we haven't begun winning yet.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
I hopped off the Dak train maybe 2 seasons ago

Dude entire aura screams scammer. It's become as if he is milking commercials for all they're worth even after getting his deal. He's Baker Mayfield. You can tell he doesn't study or do the work. Unlike Micah, he woulda still did Undisputed and pop all types of cliches. That ref shyt after the playoff still irks me. No accountability and no self awareness. His head should be down in playbook doing whatever he can to make his WRs better but nope, he's doing commercials 🤷🏿‍♂️. He scammed us just like DLaw did but at least DLaw has the foresight not to be all in commercials clowning and shyt
You are wrong about Daks prep work....thats one of his strengths. You don't like him, fine but lets not act like hes Quincy Carter status.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
ill be fair with Dak (:skip:) and say its not that he doesnt put the work in

Dude just doesnt have the talent. Some QBs are natural throwers of the football and have elite spatial awareness. He is neither. So not only does he process things slowly, he doesnt have the arm talent to make up for it. Its why ive given up on him along time ago.

Tony used to talk about his improvement in getting through his progressions and how it separates the average from the elites.

This nikka is slow at reading the field and thats why he struggles in zone and is always checking it down.
I gotta spread some more rep around before I can give you some but my boy, we on the same wavelength!

I think exactly what you wrote. I got nikka beef with Dakota, I just don’t want him as my qb. Comparing Romo to this guy isn’t even fair. They are two different talents. Shame Tony’s body broke down on him. He was a truly gifted passer and saw the game in an elite way. It shows in his analysis…just wanted to see Romo and prime Zeke in ‘16. That was HIS team smh

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Enough people have said Dak is a worker for me to believe it. His issue is the game has not slowed down for him. In fact since his injury it seems it has sped up. Combine that with his lack of confidence in his natural arm talent and an OC who has little feel for the game and it’s a recipe for all the lulls we see in the offense throughout a game. Aggressive defenses like Denver and Tampa are going to eat him up.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Last season derailed when he fell out with Coop. I even said in the season thread Coop must've smashed his Cac girlfriend. You have to be a POS to not be friends with Coop. He can't work with Lamb either unless Lamb becomes a great route runner and a stationary target like Coop but Lamb is not that type of WR. He would make the Packers favorites tho
Coop said he likes to sit back and read people…their mannerisms, personality, psyche, etc. I’m sure he started picking up on some of Dak’s scammery last season which is why there was a low key fallout between them.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
I saw Dan's presser the other day after the win....

and to commemorate the victory I'm snatching that fly ass hoodie he's wearing....$84.99 on its way by tomorrow.

Yes, I'm giving Jerry my money but I bleed this shyt right here:blessed:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Ya'll think Moore has been trying to get back in the HC talks by trying to run a fast paced pass first offense? I think him being exposed a first years ago and missing out on a HC position stung and he's been trying to get that swag back ever since.

As far as Coop, did he ever say why he takes himself out of games in crucial moments?:jbhmm:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

The local media and Dak stans reading this tweet
RbgYhzI.gif