Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak is more physically talented but it does seems like Rush sees the field better. He makes his reads quicker or more decisively. All that presnap kill-kill isn’t benefiting us
So what I'm hearing is that when Dak comes back and goes 19 for 31 with a touchdown everyone in this thread is going to be like hey Dak did his job it's not on him he made his reads quick and he was more decisive?

So what I am hearing is that when Dak comes back all he needs to do is play like Rush and not call any audibles at the line of scrimmage? Instead of audibling out of that dumb ass toss play to Zeke...Dak needs to just run that play so we can have 2nd and 17?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So what I'm hearing is that when Dak comes back and goes 19 for 31 with a touchdown everyone in this thread is going to be like hey Dak did his job it's not on him he made his reads quick and he was more decisive?

So what I am hearing is that when Dak comes back all he needs to do is play like Rush and not call any audibles at the line of scrimmage? Instead of audibling out of that dumb ass toss play to Zeke...Dak needs to just run that play so we can have 2nd and 17?
It would be great if Dak could lead us to two early touchdown drives against a respectable opponent, like Cooper Rush did

Cooper gets busy late game to clutch out Ws. Dak gets busy late game against Prevent defenses holding onto their 31 point lead

Daps
we cant rush Dak back.
Lets cRush the giants first then we going talk about it.

Rush that pass then we going see.

Rush.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just be more decisive. Why is that so much to ask? Throw your wr open. Lead your wr with the pass. Don’t throw behind him? Why is that so much to ask for? You think the wr’s magically jsut started running better routes and getting open for Cooper. No he’s putting the pass where it’s suppose to be for that route. I’m not asking Dak to be the best qb in the league. Just make the right pass and throw..

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hopped off the Dak train maybe 2 seasons ago

Dude entire aura screams scammer. It's become as if he is milking commercials for all they're worth even after getting his deal. He's Baker Mayfield. You can tell he doesn't study or do the work. Unlike Micah, he woulda still did Undisputed and pop all types of cliches. That ref shyt after the playoff still irks me. No accountability and no self awareness. His head should be down in playbook doing whatever he can to make his WRs better but nope, he's doing commercials 🤷🏿‍♂️. He scammed us just like DLaw did but at least DLaw has the foresight not to be all in commercials clowning and shyt

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hopped off the Dak train maybe 2 seasons ago

Dude entire aura screams scammer. It's become as if he is milking commercials for all they're worth even after getting his deal. He's Baker Mayfield. You can tell he doesn't study or do the work. Unlike Micah, he woulda still did Undisputed and pop all types of cliches. That ref shyt after the playoff still irks me. No accountability and no self awareness. His head should be down in playbook doing whatever he can to make his WRs better but nope, he's doing commercials 🤷🏿‍♂️. He scammed us just like DLaw did but at least DLaw has the foresight not to be all in commercials clowning and shyt
I said i wonder how deep is Dak’s preparation and dedication to the craft of his position. I want to say He’s not really improved that much over the last couple of years but the first half of last season up to the Denver game, he showed progress and improvement and then reverted back to struggle performance against the better teams of the league. We’ll see I guess. I have serious doubts but I’ll see how he does when he comes back. It’s hard to judge or be objective when he had no preseason snaps to knock off the summer rust but that’s not of real importance for me because my gripe with Dak is for his technicals skills. Ball placement has long been an issue with Dak.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
ill be fair with Dak (:skip:) and say its not that he doesnt put the work in

Dude just doesnt have the talent. Some QBs are natural throwers of the football and have elite spatial awareness. He is neither. So not only does he process things slowly, he doesnt have the arm talent to make up for it. Its why ive given up on him along time ago.

Tony used to talk about his improvement in getting through his progressions and how it separates the average from the elites.

"People talk about potential for quarterbacks, and it is one of the most overrated comments. To me, when I look at a young quarterback and a GM asks me, 'What do you think about his potential?' I can't answer until I see how fast he can get through progressions. And when I say that, I mean I need to see if he understands spatial awareness and his ability to go from his third to fourth to fifth even possible guy—and how fast and long that takes him when he doesn't know the coverage. You can teach someone footwork and teach them how to throw a football but it is very difficult to teach someone how to see things quicker. That's what separates the quarterbacks who are at the highest level
This nikka is slow at reading the field and thats why he struggles in zone and is always checking it down.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said i wonder how deep is Dak’s preparation and dedication to the craft of his position. I want to say He’s not really improved that much over the last couple of years but the first half of last season up to the Denver game, he showed progress and improvement and then reverted back to struggle performance against the better teams of the league. We’ll see I guess. I have serious doubts but I’ll see how he does when he comes back. It’s hard to judge or be objective when he had no preseason snaps to knock off the summer rust but that’s not of real importance for me because my gripe with Dak is for his technicals skills. Ball placement has long been an issue with Dak.

Last season derailed when he fell out with Coop. I even said in the season thread Coop must've smashed his Cac girlfriend. You have to be a POS to not be friends with Coop. He can't work with Lamb either unless Lamb becomes a great route runner and a stationary target like Coop but Lamb is not that type of WR. He would make the Packers favorites tho

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cooper seems to just see the field better, sorry dak
Based on what? You don't throw for 4,000 yds and 37 tds without seeing the field well. You dude ls sound straight up ridiculous, his peers and coaches actually praise him for the mental aspect of his game, go watch what the players said in his top 100 segment . You dudes are way.off base here.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude just doesnt have the talent. Some QBs are natural throwers of the football and have elite spatial awareness. He is neither. So not only does he process things slowly, he doesnt have the arm talent to make up for it. Its why ive given up on him along time ago.

Tony used to talk about his improvement in getting through his progressions and how it separates the average from the elites.

This nikka is slow at reading the field and thats why he struggles in zone and is always checking it down.

Nah he sees it. He just don't have confidence in that small window and his arm and he's right 🤣😂

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I told you this ain't got ish to do wit what Romo talkin about. That pass is just :scust:

It's his brain. His arm ain't elite but it's good enough

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Based on what? You don't throw for 4,000 yds and 37 tds without seeing the field well. You dude ls sound straight up ridiculous, his peers and coaches actually praise him for the mental aspect of his game, go watch what the players said in his top 100 segment . You dudes are way.off base here.
I don’t know why you keep bringing up those numbers like half of them aren’t garbage time stats… :mjlol:

Dak ain’t it.

Daps
Dak and Cooper Rush need to fusion dance and see what happens :yeshrug:

EDIT - in other words, when one struggles, put the other one in. leave the ego at the door. this is about how talented we are at defense and cannot waste it.