Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) OT (MC: 93; OC: 93)

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This is one of the few single player games where i would be in a room with people who don't even like or play games, would sit there and be mesmerized by this shyt. They'd say wow this is like watching a movie. Like i said before, this is the game that brought out the discussion if games are art. Cause even random people would be mesmerized by this game.

The Video-Game Art of Fumito Ueda

Masterpiece: Shadow of the Colossus
I remember playing the last boss in this shyt and it was on a big old ass tv, man I shut half the party down with that shyt my friends was legit into it, didn't even wanna play it cause I was making it look smooth with the camera angles lol

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I remember playing the last boss in this shyt and it was on a big old ass tv, man I shut half the party down with that shyt my friends was legit into it, didn't even wanna play it cause I was making it look smooth with the camera angles lol
No one wanted to play it when I was playing cause the game even LOOKS difficult. Think about how many times you climb some shyt then get thrown off. It looked frustrating but mesmerizing cause the music was epic and the camera angles were majestic

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I can't even imagine what the last Colossus will look like in the remake :wow:

The setting, with the rain and lightning:banderas:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Game is looking :wow:

I remember getting the remastered PS3 version as part of PS+, but never getting around to playing it. I'll probably just jump in with this version.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
They dont got to add a single thing. Modern controls alone makes this worth a cop.

Top 5 games in history. Yea i said it!

They do for someone whos copped this game 3 times and beat it several and platinumed it the laat time... great game, but if this remake is the exact same game no new content im good

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They do for someone whos copped this game 3 times and beat it several and platinumed it the laat time... great game, but if this remake is the exact same game no new content im good

True i can see that. I never got the remastered versions so I'm in