Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) OT (MC: 93; OC: 93)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The hell are u talking about?? It clearly says 2018 at the end

And im hoping it's a remake but again with it releasing so soon it's a bit concerning. A remake for a game of this level they had to of begun dev 2-3 years ago. Seems weird they were able to keep that on a leash until now.

:ohhh:Yo my bad breh, Wtf how did I see that as 2017.:mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I would like to see more older games remade on newer hardware. Fix the controls and upgrade the graphics so newer generations (and old) can enjoy and understand why some games were ranked so high amongst fans.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Honestly I would like to see more older games remade on newer hardware. Fix the controls and upgrade the graphics so newer generations (and old) can enjoy and understand why some games were ranked so high amongst fans.

Pong remastered in 4K :wow:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
First game is classic and is what brought up the discussion of if games are art.

If you've never played a shadow of the colossus game before, lemme warn you: there are no other enemy or npc types to discover. The world is empty as hell. The only thing you'll see its wildlife and you can only collect the lizards. The lizards can make your stamina meter grow or shrink.

Stamina is what you need to hold on the colossus or climb for longer periods of time.

Your basically going to explore this vast open world for the express purpose of collecting lizards and fighting colossi. There are no weapons, items, extra horses and clothing to collect.

You only get stuff from beating the game a couple times but its minor shyt