Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) OT (MC: 93; OC: 93)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The only thing I wish was that the colossi that got cut were added to the game. Really wanted to fight the Phoenix colossus :wow:
Never heard of it. Googled:

'According to an old Team Ico Gamers Blog post, Phoenix was removed for being overpowered and also because it required a huge arena, because of its attacks'

latest

Wow

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Fumito Ueda, the creator of Shadow of the Colossus, originally had 48 colossi in mind when planning the game. Realising that putting in that many colossi was not possible, he cut the number down to 24 - half the original number.

Eventually, the number of colossi used in the game became 16, with the 8 unused colossi appearing only in the artbook. Some are quasi-prototype versions of colossi that survived the final version of the game, other designs were discarded to improve game flow and some were cut for reasons unknown.

Daaaaammmmnnn

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Great game, only real thing of interest to come out of E3 along with Anthem. Day 1.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Game is a complete remake.
This game was such a beautiful experience for me.

Probably a top 10 gaming experience.

Can't believe I've never played this. Very interesting looking game will definitely be copping this time
Breh...DO NOT fukkING HESITATE.

I'm lowkey jealous of you. You have the opportunity to not only experience this shyt for the first time...but you'll be able to do it in a way none of the people who praise it can - as a full remake.

I'd pay to be able to be hypnotized so I can forget the first time I experienced this shyt. :to:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So since Shu confirmed it's a remake it'll most likely have brand new content.

Good. It'll practically be a new game.

Never finished

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This game was such a beautiful experience for me.

Probably a top 10 gaming experience.

Breh...DO NOT fukkING HESITATE.

I'm lowkey jealous of you. You have the opportunity to not only experience this shyt for the first time...but you'll be able to do it in a way none of the people who praise it can - as a full remake.

I'd pay to be able to be hypnotized so I can forget the first time I experienced this shyt. :to:

This is one of the few single player games where i would be in a room with people who don't even like or play games, would sit there and be mesmerized by this shyt. They'd say wow this is like watching a movie. Like i said before, this is the game that brought out the discussion if games are art. Cause even random people would be mesmerized by this game.

The Video-Game Art of Fumito Ueda

Masterpiece: Shadow of the Colossus