Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Picked up The Game of The Year Edition on PS Plus on Sale a couple of Months ago.
I think I'll do the same with the next one. :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:russ: sequel thread gonna be a classic
Breh, you already know!

"So I came through with the most savege orcs a nikka had on the squad right... Ready to siege a nikka castle. Brehs... mid way through the battle, these nikkas dipped like they were going on a union strike. Had a breh naked out there against a whole army and all exits were closed. I think even an enemy orc who was working in the kitchen and has a spoon in his hand got a come up off that shyt. :snoop:"

:pachaha:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
To all the haterz hating on the nemesis system & other haterz saying only the nemesis system is good about this game.

Yall suck, this game is awesome for many reasons.

Its like Ninja Gaiden meets Tenchu meets Dante's inferno with great fighting mechanics, great graphics and an intriging storyline spinned off a blockbuster trilogy.

Dont be lames, dont hate

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
To all the haterz hating on the nemesis system & other haterz saying only the nemesis system is good about this game.

Yall suck, this game is awesome for many reasons.

Its like Ninja Gaiden meets Tenchu meets Dante's inferno with great fighting mechanics, great graphics and an intriging storyline spinned off a blockbuster trilogy.

Dont be lames, dont hate

fukk you

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You sitting there like :dwillhuh: while Orkaz the Merciless tells you the story of how he tamed 50 different beasts across Mordor, and now you're about to be the 51st :picard:
Was on shadow of war yesterday and this dirtbag had the no chance :hhh:Got caught 3 times cause he's frost proof, fire proof, posoin proof, arrow proof, and beast proof on top of that:hhh:Dude pops up now "Nooooo not again how many times do I have to kill you??!:damn::damn::damn:"The disrespect :mjcry:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Was on shadow of war yesterday and this dirtbag had the no chance :hhh:Got caught 3 times cause he's frost proof, fire proof, posoin proof, arrow proof, and beast proof on top of that:hhh:Dude pops up now "Nooooo not again how many times do I have to kill you??!:damn::damn::damn:"The disrespect :mjcry:

Some orcs/uruk you just gotta get the goons on :manny:

Rolled up on a warchief with the bodyguard, warchief talked his shyt because that used to be one of his captains :camby:

Bodyguard hits him with a club, then rips his head off :pachaha:

Ologs are with the shyts :whew:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Some orcs/uruk you just gotta get the goons on :manny:

Rolled up on a warchief with the bodyguard, warchief talked his shyt because that used to be one of his captains :camby:

Bodyguard hits him with a club, then rips his head off :pachaha:

Ologs are with the shyts :whew:
Ologs are great in the pit fights if you can find a great one to dominate :banderas: