Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i finally beat the Display of Power mission were you have to Brutalize the target.
i could not sneak up on him on the stage so i tried an attack from above.
when i tapped the right mouse button while crouched and him targeted, nothing happened.

then i realized that you have to hit right mouse multiple times in order to Brutalize...even though i was not holding him because i was 30 above him :beli:.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
nice.

can i get them to follow me around like the gangs in San Andreas?
they seem to stay where they are...i want them to follow me around and hang on my nuts.
No homo I'm actually not sure I would use them as sleeper agents , turn all a war chiefs goons then we he comes out activate them. So :demonic: but soooo rewarding

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
No homo I'm actually not sure I would use them as sleeper agents , turn all a war chiefs goons then we he comes out activate them. So :demonic: but soooo rewarding

i've been activating everyone as soon as i brand them...i'm early in the second map.

am i fukking up?

should i brand them and not activate until some later time?

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Beat the game yesterday. Once you get the combo reducer and double executions it helps a lot. Also unleashing Caragors and wasps helps when overwhelmed along with hiding and picking your spots.

Yvge

Rookie
Daps
I torrented the game so maybe it had some MODS preloaded...the issue I'm having with the game is on the first map, I did all the side missions and repeatedly killed warchiefs whenever one was near. I ended up unlocking tier 5 skill tree as well as the stealth and sword ultimate skill. Killing the final war chiefs and first boss was easy when i can do unlimited executions. I moved on to the next map expecting skill tree progressment but it's just as easy. I didn't play too much of the second map yet cause I was getting really bored. Did i do something wrong or maybe i should've just kept going and difficulty will increase.:mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I torrented the game so maybe it had some MODS preloaded...the issue I'm having with the game is on the first map, I did all the side missions and repeatedly killed warchiefs whenever one was near. I ended up unlocking tier 5 skill tree as well as the stealth and sword ultimate skill. Killing the final war chiefs and first boss was easy when i can do unlimited executions. I moved on to the next map expecting skill tree progressment but it's just as easy. I didn't play too much of the second map yet cause I was getting really bored. Did i do something wrong or maybe i should've just kept going and difficulty will increase.:mjcry:
turn up the difficulty settings on the game... turn off the indicator that tells you when to block/parry

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just started playing.

Man. These open world games just have 0 creativity :camby:

Its just a typical ubisoft esque crapathon.

And this nemesis system that was hyped up is :mjlol:
Killed the exact same captain like 5 times. And he just has some stock "remember me!!!!bahhhhhh!!!! Response

Apparently they level up if you die but when can you even see that happen this game is literally one of the easiest games Ive ever played. Just mash ■ u til you prompt to counter.

Rip off batmans combat,rip off ass creed traversal and missions,slap on some gimmick nemesis sytem,throw on lord of the rings name and you have an alleged goty candidate :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Just started playing.

Man. These open world games just have 0 creativity :camby:

Its just a typical ubisoft esque crapathon.

And this nemesis system that was hyped up is :mjlol:
Killed the exact same captain like 5 times. And he just has some stock "remember me!!!!bahhhhhh!!!! Response

Apparently they level up if you die but when can you even see that happen this game is literally one of the easiest games Ive ever played. Just mash ■ u til you prompt to counter.

Rip off batmans combat,rip off ass creed traversal and missions,slap on some gimmick nemesis sytem,throw on lord of the rings name and you have an alleged goty candidate :mjlol:
:martin:Take off the prompt indicators and see if you have the same tune.

The nemesis is a great innovative step towards improved replayability.

Maybe it seems simple this time around but 2 -3 generations of it will be something like we've never seen in games.

The hands is a very enjoyable experience played in its most challenging way.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:martin:Take off the prompt indicators and see if you have the same tune.

The nemesis is a great innovative step towards improved replayability.

Maybe it seems simple this time around but 2 -3 generations of it will be something like we've never seen in games.

The hands is a very enjoyable experience played in its most challenging way.
Turning off the prompts makes little difference. You just hack a couple times,then if someone gets near you hit counter. Rinse and repeat. Its the most boring combat.

The nemesis sytem is a gimmick and makes almost 0 difference in reality. Its about as innovative as scaling enemies,which has been around forever.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I need to see how this runs on my computer. I was feeling it when I saw that first video about that villain system. :patrice: