Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finished this crap.:francis:

What a short ass game how you gonna be an open world game thats short as fukk on top of being repetitive as fukk.

Just a boring thoughtless game. Story sucked,gameplay was a snoozefest and the missions were basic as fukk. Nemesis sytem was a hokey gimmick that added nothing to the game. Who gives a shyt whos being promoted or whos killing who,all the characters are just generic characters it makes 0 difference. The game would be exactly the same without the nemesis system. Once you learned how to brand the game become brain dead easy.

And the end section was :mjlol: the boss was a fukking joke,as was the final battle. My branded chiefs slaughtered theres I literally didnt have to kill a single one. Just shot a few arrows branded 2-3 guys then it was over :mjlol:

I seriously question how people enjoy this lazy cookie cutter game design. It takes absolutely 0 skill to create a game like this. Its so safe and so generic.

3/10

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Finished this crap.:francis:

What a short ass game how you gonna be an open world game thats short as fukk on top of being repetitive as fukk.

Just a boring thoughtless game. Story sucked,gameplay was a snoozefest and the missions were basic as fukk. Nemesis sytem was a hokey gimmick that added nothing to the game. Who gives a shyt whos being promoted or whos killing who,all the characters are just generic characters it makes 0 difference. The game would be exactly the same without the nemesis system. Once you learned how to brand the game become brain dead easy.

And the end section was :mjlol: the boss was a fukking joke,as was the final battle. My branded chiefs slaughtered theres I literally didnt have to kill a single one. Just shot a few arrows branded 2-3 guys then it was over :mjlol:

I seriously question how people enjoy this lazy cookie cutter game design. It takes absolutely 0 skill to create a game like this. Its so safe and so generic.

3/10

Real Talk

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The way those bytch ass orcs ran away from the fade in the beginning was fukking funny as shyt.:russ:
I remember this one really skinny archer motherfukker every time son saw me he would talk shyt and then run like Red from Deebo

tKoP70.gif

I don't think I ever bothered chasing him...