Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I got this week for pc.. This is the first time I'm playing an rpg open world type of game.. Im not sure how the upgrade system works. Any tips or pointers?
cant really go wrong, just pick according to how you like to fight.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I've been playing this in huge chunks when I've put it on. This game is fantastic. I'm in the second area and it's a really cool change of pace from a scenery aspect. Getting challenged by warlords and chiefs never gets old.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I started playing this a couple days ago. I wasn't feeling it at first, mainly because I sucked, but I started to level up and get the hang of the fighting and now I'm liking it a lot more. I'm still terrible with the bow and arrow though. I'm on the hunting challenge where I need to kill some birds and haven't been able to hit one :sadcam:

Put in a few hours this morning. I had this one dude that kept killing me and was up to a level 20 warchief. His only weakness was ranged attacks and I didn't have the throwing blades yet so I would barely put a dent in him since he was immune to basically everything else. Once I got the throwing blades though, I made quick work of him. Felt so accomplished afterward for finally beating him. :blessed:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started playing this a couple days ago. I wasn't feeling it at first, mainly because I sucked, but I started to level up and get the hang of the fighting and now I'm liking it a lot more. I'm still terrible with the bow and arrow though. I'm on the hunting challenge where I need to kill some birds and haven't been able to hit one :sadcam:

Put in a few hours this morning. I had this one dude that kept killing me and was up to a level 20 warchief. His only weakness was ranged attacks and I didn't have the throwing blades yet so I would barely put a dent in him since he was immune to basically everything else. Once I got the throwing blades though, I made quick work of him. Felt so accomplished afterward for finally beating him. :blessed:
same here a guy at game stop convinced me to buy it, and i hated it. I stuck with it and enjoy the game now. I probably will never beat it, its to much shyt to do.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I read some people talking about how weak the ending was, but wow it was worse than I was expecting. Still a great game though. I've still got a lot of the side missions to do but I'll probably put it aside for a while and finish that stuff later on.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This game is pretty hard. I figured because I beat Arkham City on hardest without the counter icons it would be somewhat simple. But damn near every time I fight a high ranking captain 2 or 3 more magically show up at the same time and it's too much. That along with certain enemies that protect them that have to be vaulted over or hit with the move that makes them turn white makes it frustrating

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
This game is pretty hard. I figured because I beat Arkham City on hardest without the counter icons it would be somewhat simple. But damn near every time I fight a high ranking captain 2 or 3 more magically show up at the same time and it's too much. That along with certain enemies that protect them that have to be vaulted over or hit with the move that makes them turn white makes it frustrating

Just take off running out of the stronghold and then come back. Once you leave the stronghold the alarm will stop and everyone will go back about their business.