Shad Gaspard (1981-2020)

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
This shyt is tearing me up because I just found out my fiancee is pregnant and the idea of this has me spiralling

Like I feel “wrong” because right now I can’t imagine myself sacrificing myself for someone else and I’m worried that won’t change

I’m fukkin waved right now so apologies if this aint making sense, any dads hit me up and assure me I’ll feel different when I hold my kid in my arms for the first time

It’s wild when you hear in the news about dudes abusing or neglecting their seeds...it’s as if they truly don’t know what true unconditional love is. From holding your child from the first time, to raising them and them getting to know you...it’s an organic feeling. You just “feel” like you have to do all that you can to protect them, even if it means putting yourself in peril.

I honestly think you’ll be in the majority of us fellas that experiences that feeling, in due time. Congratulations tho!

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Cryme tyme should have won the tag titles. Especially after their return and when they went the summer aligning themselves with cena. Ridiculous that they debuted and beat the tag champs but were never champs
Shad would just do dumb shyt. Vince actually liked them it seemed. jtg talked about it on Jericho podcast.

Jericho asks JTG about the heat that Cryme Tyme had with Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch. Cade and Murdoch pulled a rib on JTG and Shad during a match. Shad bumped the ref following the match. Shad and JTG were released by the WWE due to the incident. Jericho comments that Shad was behind much of the heat Cryme Time received during their WWE tenure. Vince was very disappointed with Cryme Tyme, and thought they had so much potential, but he had to release them due to bumping a ref.

Shad and JTG were gone from the WWE for about six months before being brought back. Jericho asks JTG if he knew why the WWE brought Cryme Tyme back. JTG says that he and Shad were over and in a good spot before they were fired. JTG also comments that he knew that Vince really liked Cryme Tyme. He remembers that he had heard that Vince didn’t like performers to look in the camera during their promos. JTG went to Vince, and asked him whether he could look into the camera because that what rappers like to do, show off for the cameras, and Vince told him to have fun and do what he wanted to do.

Jericho asks JTG as the heat continued whether it was things that Shad was doing that was generating all the heat. Jericho specifically mentions the braiding story concerning Shad. JTG recalls that he and Shad wanted to get their hair braided. JTG decided to wear a rag, and worry about his hair while the WWE was on tour in Europe. Shad got a runner to find a hair braider. Shad then had the braider braid his hair backstage. Shad and JTG were supposed to be watching the monitors during matches. JTG and Shad were both punished for Shad’s actions, and more heat was generated. JTG then recalls another story involving Shad. Shad got a nice suit, and wanted to impress the higher ups. He wore the suit backstage one day. Triple H came up to Shad, and told him that he was looking sharp today. Shad then told Trips, that he guesses this is what it feels like to sell out. Triple H was confused by Shad’s response, and looked at JTG for guidance. JTG says that he still has a good relationship with Shad to this day.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
This shyt is tearing me up because I just found out my fiancee is pregnant and the idea of this has me spiralling

Like I feel “wrong” because right now I can’t imagine myself sacrificing myself for someone else and I’m worried that won’t change

I’m fukkin waved right now so apologies if this aint making sense, any dads hit me up and assure me I’ll feel different when I hold my kid in my arms for the first time

It’s wild when you hear in the news about dudes abusing or neglecting their seeds...it’s as if they truly don’t know what true unconditional love is. From holding your child from the first time, to raising them and them getting to know you...it’s an organic feeling. You just “feel” like you have to do all that you can to protect them, even if it means putting yourself in peril.

I honestly think you’ll be in the majority of us fellas that experiences that feeling, in due time. Congratulations tho!

Two dope posts right here. :salute:

Congrats @Riley Escobar . Instinct just takes over, trust me on that. Best days of your life ahead.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Orton is the biggest name to retweet so far, let's hope Rock and Austin do the same so these shirts sell like crazy

OL44z2u.png

*EDIT*

Austin retweeted as well

oSQWGMh.png
Definitely copping one, is there a way to buy his comics too ?