Shad Gaspard (1981-2020)

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hope his son gets all the support he needs

I don’t want lil breh causing himself mental or physical distress due to the circumstances.

His pop’s in God’s hands now, especially being a genuine soul.

This shyt is tearing me up because I just found out my fiancee is pregnant and the idea of this has me spiralling

Like I feel “wrong” because right now I can’t imagine myself sacrificing myself for someone else and I’m worried that won’t change

I’m fukkin waved right now so apologies if this aint making sense, any dads hit me up and assure me I’ll feel different when I hold my kid in my arms for the first time

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This shyt is tearing me up because I just found out my fiancee is pregnant and the idea of this has me spiralling

Like I feel “wrong” because right now I can’t imagine myself sacrificing myself for someone else and I’m worried that won’t change

I’m fukkin waved right now so apologies if this aint making sense, any dads hit me up and assure me I’ll feel different when I hold my kid in my arms for the first time
Congratulations breh

No kids so I can’t speak on it but I’m sure once you hold your child those feelings will quickly fade because of that love for your offspring will overpower anything else

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

relax breh it will change shyt will be alright. Especially after you hold your child. It's a wrap after that.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

First of all congrats breh. A child is a blessing always.

Im not a father yet but i commend you for being this honest on here. Its not easy being that transparent and vulnerable. Tbh just meeting my godson and my niece i know id sacrifice anything for them. Im sure youll get there when you have your child.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps

Congratulations on the baby for starters :salute:

It'll definitely change your life once the baby is out. I have 2 sons and what Shad did is exactly what I'd have done which makes this happening so much sadder for me than other wrestler deaths. Shad's a hero for sure for what he did, but it's nothing different than any of us dads would do for our kids. People used to tell me the same thing before my kids were born and I couldn't understand, and even now it's a little hard to put into words. But it got me same as it'll get you (probably). You just never want to experience them coming to harm, you'd do anything to keep them from it without even thinking about it.

And if you've ever lost a child, that feeling magnifies exponentially for the kids you have left. I used to have a daughter and it still hurts every day that she's gone. It never goes away.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

It'll feel different :salute:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
RIP Shad. Man died being a great father.

He was doing great things post wrestling too, I remember him being Winston Duke's stunt double for the M'Baku role in Black Panther and all I could do was salute breh.

By all accounts he was a great man and father and no one ever uttered one bad thing about Shad, you can only say that about a handful of people in Pro Wrestling. 2020 takes another great soul.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
giphy.gif

:to:

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Saw this quote in a story about Shad I just read. Little man gotta know, his hero father definitely loved him.

In 2016, Gaspard made headlines when he stopped a would-be robber at a gas station. Gaspard disarmed the man and when he fled the scene, Gaspard tackled and held him for police. Gaspard did not realize until later that the gun in question was a BB gun.

"I thought it was a real gun the entire time, and honestly, I just didn't want anyone to get hurt," Gaspard told Pro Wrestling Sheet at the time. "I just kept thinking about how I wanted to make sure I got home to my son."

Shad Gaspard found dead, wrestling world remembers a hero